Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel bad for divorce raped guys

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Imagine wage slaving away to support your wife and kids in a sexless marriage only for her to rip everything away from you and leave you wage slaving alone in misery because she was bored. It's fucking brutal. Since most guys who get divorced raped are in their 30s it's over for them in regards to dating too. The best they'll get is another single mom to slave away for. Maybe if they have extra money that's not being funneled into child support they can geomax for sex but that's unlikely. I don't blame these guys for killing themselves. If I were stuck wage slaving for a wife and kids she was brainwashing to hate me I'd kill myself too

Me too, I also have compassion for them because many of them are ignorant of feminine nature.

It would be better for them to unite in common interests than in this fratricidal fight established and led by foids who drain our blood until we die.

they were bluepilled and decided to fucking MARRY despite knowing that they are sub5. Why would you feel bad for them ?

You never marry unless you are HTN and above otherwise you'll certainly get divorce raped.

Me too, I also have compassion for them because many of them are ignorant of feminine nature.

It would be better for them to unite in common interests than in this fratricidal fight established and led by foids who drain our blood until we die.

they were bluepilled and decided to fucking MARRY despite knowing that they are sub5. Why would you feel bad for them ?

You never marry unless you are HTN and above otherwise you'll certainly get divorce raped.
They're not sub 5. They're sub Chad.

So do I. Working for years & then losing everything in a gynocentric divorce court.

Show some sympathy dumbfuck. A lot of them are not even sub 5 they are normie tier in looks anyway. You're living up to your username :feelskek:

Same. They're naive and don't know how satanic female nature is

Show some sympathy dumbfuck. A lot of them are not even sub 5 they are normie tier in looks anyway. You're living up to your username :feelskek:
sympathy for sexhavers ? I don't think so.

sympathy for sexhavers ? I don't think so.
So if some man get's run over by a bus you'd have no sympathy for him if he was a sex haver? Even if he was based & anti gynocentric?

This mindset is why femoids have so much power. Men have no solidarity among each other.

I feel sorry for them, they are normal betabuxers who insult us, fuck them.

How are they going to know they are sub5 while they are bluepilled. This makes no sense.

Even statusmaxxed Chads have been divorceraped by statusmaxxed Stacies.

They're not sub 5. They're sub Chad.
they were unaware on the importance of looks. Being normie in 2024 is not enough to sustain a marriage. It's still considered sub5 by foids, only HTNs and above shall marry to avoid getting divorce raped.

So if some man get's run over by a bus you'd have no sympathy for him if he was a sex haver? Even if he was based & anti gynocentric?

This mindset is why femoids have so much power. Men have no solidarity among each other.
i don't give a shit, man. I am a misanthrope couldn't care less about anyone but my family. Normies are bullies enough said.

they were unaware on the importance of looks. Being normie in 2024 is not enough to sustain a marriage. It's still considered sub5 by foids, only HTNs and above shall marry to avoid getting divorce raped.
And they won't be the ones getting married

And they won't be the ones getting married
yeah it makes sense they are too busy fucking a new foid every single day. They'll probably marry in their 30s.

meanwhile cucked bluepilled sub5s/normies will marry in their 25s and complain about being divorce raped. I mean its their fucking fault they would call you an incel for your views btw.