Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel bad for currycels, even thai hookers dont want their money

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

watch from the current time copied until how she reacts when the white man shows up, BRUTAL

Makes me curious. What exactly, culturally or whatever, makes SEA foids so goddamn shameless? Not even knocking them here, just wanna know because there's something rooted pretty deep in them that makes them so distinctly this way.

She looks disgusted and about to cry talking to the ugly curry and balding white dude. Her smile instantly returns when the semi-attractive white dude starts talking to her jfl.

She looks disgusted and about to cry talking to the ugly curry and balding white dude. Her smile instantly returns when the semi-attractive white dude starts talking to her jfl.
was the second dude white i think he is native from the side of this face

The whole SEA industry is faked as fuck and built on the desperation of sexless losers.

I wouldn't waste my money on going there....

Makes me curious. What exactly, culturally or whatever, makes SEA foids so goddamn shameless? Not even knocking them here, just wanna know because there's something rooted pretty deep in them that makes them so distinctly this way.
Poverty. Money overcomes shame.

was the second dude white i think he is native from the side of this face
He probably was native but he could pass as my white boomer neighbor after he’s mowed his lawn shirtless and got a light tan.
Idk. Lots of poverty everywhere. These foids are a different breed of next level shamelessness though.
Go to the Southside of Chicago and you can get a $2 gummy blowjob from a crackhead black whore. The only reason why SEA is a popular sex tourist place is because rich white men actually find asian women attractive and the government allows it to happen.

You can probably find just as many whores in other 3rd world countries, but nobody wants to fuck curries, africans, ect.

Last edited:

Not only that, notice how she puts her hand on her nose multiple times. Sure that curry had a strong stench.

Why the fuck would any guy want to bang a bitch with an attitude like that? Makes my dick shrink immediately.

Also, that cunt is in the wrong line of work. Who did she expect to be her clients, Chad??
I feel bad for the currycel. Can you imagine saving up for months for a trip to Thailand, and traveling thousands of miles, just to get rejected by mediocre-looking hookers? Beyond brutal.

Last edited:
He probably was native but he could pass as my white boomer neighbor after he’s mowed his lawn shirtless and got a light tan.

Go to the Southside of Chicago and you can get a $2 gummy blowjob from a crackhead black whore. The only reason why SEA is a popular sex tourist place is because rich white men actually find asian women attractive and the government allows it to happen.

You can probably find just as many whores in other 3rd world countries, but nobody wants to fuck curries, africans, ect.
Reasonable enough I suppose.

Not only that, notice how she puts her hand on her nose multiple times. Sure that curry had a strong stench.
He couldn’t find the designated shitting street so he shat his pants, tbhngl.

He couldn’t find the designated shitting street so he shat his pants, tbhngl.

There is nothing more humiliating than being a curry and shitting in your pants, damn. He is basically standing by a freaking street!!!

Getting rejected by a Stacy doesn't hurt - after all she's going to reject 99% of humanity.

But getting rejected by a malnourished Thai hooker (who is probably a ladyboy)? Beyond over. :feelsrope:

what timestamp are u talking about?

watch from the current time copied until how she reacts when the white man shows up, BRUTAL

Hapacels do not fare much bewtter tan Currycels when it come to Thai women unless they are Mario Maurer.

IT Cucks if you're telling me she detected that guys personality in < 3 seconds of seeing him then you can go fist yourselves.

That's pretty much our lives yet cucks still stay "work on game; take showers; get a haircut and work on your personality". :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
one of the worst blackpills is knowing that whores give better service to goodlooking clients.

Many of these "women" have dicks.

He saved himself from not only getting a disease, but getting one FROM A MAN

Currycels can't get a break

FUCK MAN, I read this in the comments section:

2019 02 14 01 05 16 Pattaya Thailand   The Land of Happy Couples   YouTube

I've watched a lot of best gore vids, but there's something about a pack of curries pooling their rupees to haggle over a gangbang with a ladyboi thai hooker that goes way beyond my level of incel.

He's not a white guy, he's clearly ethnic.

I don't understand. She's a hooker? What are they talking about? Like discussing about the price? Does this hooker just stand there and rejects all incels and waits for Prince Charming to fuck her for money or what is happening?

I don't understand. She's a hooker? What are they talking about? Like discussing about the price? Does this hooker just stand there and rejects all incels and waits for Prince Charming to fuck her for money or what is happening?

Yeah basically. Hookers still only want to fuck white guys.

Why the fuck would any guy want to bang a bitch with an attitude like that? Makes my dick shrink immediately.

Also, that cunt is in the wrong line of work. Who did she expect to be her clients, Chad??
I feel bad for the currycel. Can you imagine saving up for months for a trip to Thailand, and traveling thousands of miles, just to get rejected by mediocre-looking hookers? Beyond brutal.

Currycels have it the worst, lowest tier.

Getting rejected by a Stacy doesn't hurt - after all she's going to reject 99% of humanity.

But getting rejected by a malnourished Thai hooker (who is probably a ladyboy)? Beyond over. :feelsrope:

:lul::D:D:D Lmfao omg I cried tears reading this