Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel bad for a short oldcel i see everyday.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I see this guy everyday after i leave work, we walk to the same bus stop, he doesn't work in the same warehouse as i do but there is around 10 other ones next to mine, so i assume he works in one of those..He's around 5'2, stands out extremely . All men are taller than him and most if not all women too. He is around 50, obviously no ring, so not married. Makes probably a similar amount to me, so barely above minimum wage, his face is allright i guess but that won't help you at 5'2. Once i saw him get laughed at by to 6 feet guys that work with him, they reffered to him as "small" and generally insulted him and he just ignored them and kept walking. I don't understand how can one not rope in a situation like his, for some it truly never began.

At my former University, there was a Danny DeVito doppelganger janitor cleaning the computer lab every morning at 7, when I saw him I just thought, brutal you know he has to go home to an empty home as a borderline midget overweight bald janitor.

Poor guy. Slaving just to pass the time until death probably.

This is why euthanasia would be legal, to put ourselves and other older men out of their misery.

I automatically feel bad for any ethnic or manlet