Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel awful

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
If my suffering wasn't already enough I just had to catch an illness, a perpertually runny nose, a sore as fuck throat, I just want to rot away, couldn't even sleep well.

i'm losing weight too since it hurts to eat

i ate some rotten grapes this morning, felt like complete shit, and then destroyed my toilet afterwards, :feelsbadman:

i ate some rotten grapes this morning, felt like complete shit, and then destroyed my toilet afterwards, :feelsbadman:
Out-of-date food is nasty, I remember eating a cinnamon roll that was expired and I almost threw up

Brutal. I slept awful last night and felt horrible all day. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight or it's gonna be terrible

Out-of-date food is nasty, I remember eating a cinnamon roll that was expired and I almost threw up
i cant have bread in my house during the summer cause it gets moldy so fast in this fucking heat

I know, I can't even be healthy at least, and my immune system is terrible
Having a weak immune system fucking sucks.

Great avis gentlemen.
He didn't have to go this hard for a comedy series : r/MurderDrones

Yeah you told me about your insomnia, It sounds serious
It is serious. So tired of it. I know you are a major night owl as well, and that’s something I relate to a lot. I try to fix my schedule, but it never works. Sucks when society is at odds with your sleep schedule

If my suffering wasn't already enough I just had to catch an illness, a perpertually runny nose, a sore as fuck throat, I just want to rot away, couldn't even sleep well.
I just eat popcorn