Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel ashamed whenever i get a warning

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I dont get many warnings, i get them from time to time and its ok tbh.
This forum is really valuable for me. But when i break rules i usually do not realize it.
When its about something i wonder all day, it looks pretty normal to post it but thats not the case.
Do you ever have a hard time before posting something if it might be against the rules?
Personally it makes me a bit worried but not all the time. I sometimes forget to check them before posting.
Its not the best feeling ngl(btw im not trying to defend myself ir anything)
It is like getting a upsetting your mom or dad, feelsbad and at the same time it makes you worried about your behaviours. If they are against the rules or not.

same. I always get heart attack when i see a mail in my inbox :feelstrash:

low t,high inhib subhumans

at least you have never gotten banned

@seija LOW EFFORT POST

Mods love me

bro u know quoting ppl doesn't count for low effort unless it's intentional trolling/spam and this if off topic as well
  • Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies. No avatars nor signatures that are NSFW or worship.
it does. admincel made once a post about it and quoting was it there. Ask admincel. Im just warning you. Thank me then when u will be unbanned :feelstrash:

• Content: No low effort, spam, advertisement, all-caps, or selfies. No avatars nor signatures that are NSFW or worship.
it does. admincel made once a post about it and quoting was it there. Ask admincel. Im just warning you. Thank me then when u will be unbanned :feelstrash:
all i know is when serge first made the post explaining the rule he said quoting doesn't count

all i know is when serge first made the post explaining the rule he said quoting doesn't count
I also remember something like that but not really sure.

I’ve gotten plenty of verbal warnings tbh

I’ve gotten plenty of verbal warnings tbh
Youre lucky you havent got a real one.
As i said, i dont get many warnings but trying to stay clean rn. Im gonna be more careful.

Youre lucky you havent got a real one.
As i said, i dont get many warnings but trying to stay clean rn. Im gonna be more careful.
have you gotten a real one?

Do you ever have a hard time before posting something if it might be against the rules?

Yes, because sometimes I'm afraid it might be misunderstood as a infringement of the rules, but this mostly happens when I want to start a thread. I would feel bad from receiving a warning tbh ded srs.

I also remember something like that but not really sure.

If I recall correctly, just quoting other posts is allowed when the quote is not a low effort like "it's over", but it's an actually intelligent statement.

I've only ever had one warning, and didn't feel it was justified.

Look at the rate at which bans are handed out on this site. You'd be doing extremely well to rack up such a high post count and not pick up some warnings along the way.

I feel ignored. Papa @knajjd hasn't warned me in months.

Where the fuck is he anyway? Did he finally drink himself to death?

I feel ignored. Papa @knajjd hasn't warned me in months.

Where the fuck is he anyway? Did he finally drink himself to death?
Hes online i guess. @RageAgainstTDL dissappeared.

Inject T tbh bro

I only got warned once and it made me angry more than anything tbh, it was undeserved

Have you ever been temper banned?

I felt so bad when I got a warning one time

I like getting warnings

I always ask a mod if something is okay if I’m unsure about it, but when I get a warning (I’ve only ever gotten four across both my accounts since October) it freaks me out.

Howd you get a warning? By postmaxxing?