Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel anxious simply being around normies

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
Went to the shop a couple minutes ago and simply being around normies. Seeing them talk and laugh makes me feel anxious. I just assume they're judging me for something weird I'm doing that I'm not recognising.

That sounds exactly like me when I step a foot outside

That's understandable

Yeah same here, it's because of past mental trauma which I have due to overhearing normies talk about myself.

I also feel immense envy, seeing them NTmog me to death

That sounds exactly like me when I step a foot outside
It's especially hearing them laugh that enrages me. I just assume they're laughing at me for something.

And hearing them talk enthusiastically as well makes me mad because I'm jealous of them for actually being happy.

Yeah. I'm also a daydreamer, so whenever I hear loud obnoxious laughter, I snap out of it and think to myself, "Are they laughing at me?". Least paranoid German.

What's comforting in a brutal way is that it's most likely that they don't notice our existence at all. They are hung up with their own thoughts, no time to notice, let alone think about us.