Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel anger when I see couples

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I was looking on FB on some girls that I liked and saw that all of them got boyfriends.

BRB while roping

BRB while laying down in bed crying

I wish I could be a part of one. :feelsbadman: Ideally with pcp. :feelsaww:

Rather than anger i feel sadness.

This was a key theme In the bible of our saint and supreme gentleman.

I shit you not, when i was a 11 or 12 years old , i shot a couple with a bb gun in the park, i shot the guy in the face as he was over his girl lying below him, i just put the bb gun back in my bag as i was standing behind a tree, the guy had no idea what happened, it was hilarious, i burst out laughing to this day to that memeory

I feel anger in general when I see women but couples just makes it worse

I hate seeing couples in public. Especially when they hold hand or make out, it really makes me want to throw a fucking molotov at them

I feel both, anger and sadness. Because I know nothing like this will happen to me ever, that I am freak, abomination and my life is going to be like this until the end and I can't do anything about it.

It used to bother my several years ago but not really anymore since I fully swallowed the blackpill.

When I see a woman with a Chad: not achievable to me anyways, why bother
When I see a woman with an ugly man: I immediately start thinking "this relationship won't last long / won't end well lol"

Relationships in general are cucked anyways, the fact of not being able to get laid at will bothers me far more than not having a girlfriend.

Hey at least we can shitpost on incel boards much better than heated sex

I hate watching the happiness of others, and in our position that's exactly what we're forced to do.

Our position of being incel men reminds of the story of Tantalus.

Standing in a pool of water, d[UWSL]ying of thirst, wi[/UWSL][UWSL]th the limb of a fruit bearing tree above my head, dy[/UWSL][UWSL]ing of hunger,[/UWSL]
I am Tantalus. M[UWSL]y suffering a[/UWSL][UWSL]n intricate plan de[/UWSL][UWSL]signed by none other than the gods themselves, I [/UWSL][UWSL]reach up for the fruit, a[/UWSL][UWSL]nd my arms aren't long enough, I[/UWSL][UWSL] drop down to quench my thirst, a[/UWSL][UWSL]nd the water recedes, I[/UWSL][UWSL] am Tantalus.[/UWSL]

My suffering i[UWSL]s seeing what I need when it's always out of reach.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
MYC2009a
[/UWSL]

Last edited:
My new neighbours moved in about 6 weeks ago. 3 foids in the house and one of them has a boyfriend that may as well live there too. I see them out the front most days kissing and hugging. He smacks the whores ass too. It makes me rage but also makes me sad. :feelsrope:

I feel both, anger and sadness. Because I know nothing like this will happen to me ever, that I am freak, abomination and my life is going to be like this until the end and I can't do anything about it.