Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel alone that my thinking doesn't match that from others

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I don't know why I was born so different. I don't know what I did. All I know I was a random smuck pulled from the void into a meat body. Everyone I know is either critical about me. I don't remember the last time I had genuine care for me. I remember all the times, I've been compared and it's always the latter that's better than me. I don't know what I did.

I don't know why I can go into PATHS nor why I am short. I don't know why I am in the bottom of society's shoes. Hell, I don't know why I need to reproduce, I don't know why I need to work. I just don't know. Everything just doesn't make sense in the adult years. It's just meaningless sex and meaningless bio competition against organisms I don't even know.

I just want friends and family to hangout with back then. Even then that's too much to ask for, from either genders. Women are untrustworthy. Men are just stubborn. Neither are good. But it wouldn't hurt for a in between of peace in this shit. Agh damn me

Last edited:
you aren’t that different. go talk to normies irl and see for yourself

you aren’t that different. go talk to normies irl and see for yourself
Normies are pretty unhinged and if not worse than some people on this site.

Finding good people is becoming harder and harder. Idk if it's their shitty homes they are growing up in or they....like it.
I know I grew in a shiitt home. But I think what we need is actual balance in between things

Last edited:
Normies are pretty unhinged and if not worse than some people on this site.
D2392060 46F2 4B83 BD24 E472F98EF014
64D4FA08 FD14 496C 95E8 E4D2EC33896F
88C216A2 7B17 4DE2 B071 86DC3418C05A

:feelsYall:

Normies are deranged psychopaths who would feign kindness to make you feel secure so that they exploit your weaknesses and destroy physically and emotionally whenever you are in your lowest

same I don't belong anywhere. I have felt like an alien no matter where I have been. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I never feel a sense of belonging. Trucels will never belong anywhere. Don't belong to any group.