Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel absolutely nothing. (long)

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I've been like this for several months now, but I probably feel that way a long time ago, only that I'm afraid to admit it to myself. Every time I hear about a disaster or someone who was an ER, I just laugh or am indifferent to the situation. I am glad to think that some people got what they deserved, for once in their lives they felt despair. Also if someone says that: "But if that happened to a loved one, you wouldn't say that." Well guess what, several people who are related to me have died, I didn't feel anything or deep down I laughed because I hated them in secret. Maybe, I only have three or four people that really matter to me, people who were good to me and who are genuinely good people.

I remember when I went to see Joker, when the scene of Murray and joker reaches its climax and the latter says: "You get what you deserve" It almost makes me cry, I imagine all those people who once intimidated me receiving something similar. Receiving fear for the first time in their lives, fear of going to school and fear of receiving physical contact, because the slightest touch could your body remember the damage it once received.

What happened in that boy's video made me remember those things, that fear of going to school, my God. This species is sick.

You described me, even the Joker part.

I don't respect anybody who believes in the equality of all hominins and/or prays to the god of Judaea.

I rememebr bad times

I feel only pain

i want my oneitis

if i had her i would be so happy

I've been like this for several months now, but I probably feel that way a long time ago, only that I'm afraid to admit it to myself. Every time I hear about a disaster or someone who was an ER, I just laugh or am indifferent to the situation. I am glad to think that some people got what they deserved, for once in their lives they felt despair. Also if someone says that: "But if that happened to a loved one, you wouldn't say that." Well guess what, several people who are related to me have died, I didn't feel anything or deep down I laughed because I hated them in secret. Maybe, I only have three or four people that really matter to me, people who were good to me and who are genuinely good people.

I remember when I went to see Joker, when the scene of Murray and joker reaches its climax and the latter says: "You get what you deserve" It almost makes me cry, I imagine all those people who once intimidated me receiving something similar. Receiving fear for the first time in their lives, fear of going to school and fear of receiving physical contact, because the slightest touch could your body remember the damage it once received.

What happened in that boy's video made me remember those things, that fear of going to school, my God. This species is sick.

relates me