Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel absolute disgust towards rude people

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
All my life people been rude to me. And the only reason of that, well two, are:
1. my social status
2. the fact that I am never rude and always nice

JFL. Lol at people. im mentally broken and only supportive gf that will sex, hug and talk with me for years everyday can fix me

however that will not happen, generally women either want status, look or money, so most of us wont get a gf, and even if we did, we cant show our weaknesses etc.. total cope

i feel disgust towards rude people and its unfixable. now its really bad cus everyone is rude (almost) so i feel disgust towards almost everyone

You forgot the main reason why they are rude to you: your looks. Inceldom goes way beyond romantic relationship, it's a curse that ruins or at least worsen every aspect of it

Why be nice? It's clearly gotten you nowhere in life. Treating people like shit is fun, and most people deserve it anyway.

All my life people been rude to me. And the only reason of that, well two, are:
1. my social status
2. the fact that I am never rude and always nice

JFL. Lol at people. im mentally broken and only supportive gf that will sex, hug and talk with me for years everyday can fix me

however that will not happen, generally women either want status, look or money, so most of us wont get a gf, and even if we did, we cant show our weaknesses etc.. total cope

i feel disgust towards rude people and its unfixable. now its really bad cus everyone is rude (almost) so i feel disgust towards almost everyone

Funny I feel the opposite way in a strange way.

I have been reprimanded, moved positions, and fired from jobs all based on complaints from Karens who decided to have their mental breakdowns on me then accuse me of being rude and having dipshit management bend to it all for....standing there silently while someone calls me every name in the book and physically assaults me too. Then I get the rude accusation for being quiet while being abused, accosted, and assaulted.

Honestly I actually hate everyone automatically who drops a 'rude' card because of this. It's like the respect card.

Those who demand respect deserve it the least. Those who demand it the least or at all deserve it the most.

Those who throw out the accusations of rudeness are the rudest. Those who mention nothing of the subject tend to be the most considerate, even though they don't put on an act.

Last edited: