Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fear that if I kill myself I will get reincarnated as an even lower status male

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like a gook or a curry

In terms of my skin tone and height I actually have it pretty good, in fact my life is pretty comfy apart from the fact that Im incel

I wish I could just get a girlfriend and be done with it, I really dont want have to sui

don't worry,there is no reincarnation.The idea is quite scary though

Like a gook or a curry

In terms of my skin tone and height I actually have it pretty good, in fact my life is pretty comfy apart from the fact that Im incel

I wish I could just get a girlfriend and be done with it, I really dont want have to sui
Are you white OP?

You will go the void and cease to exist brother. We are a small dot in the universe and nobody will remember us.

you can always kill yourself again

Something worse will happen if you haven't accepted Jesus. But you can change this forever at any moment before you die.

Well im officially a member of a religion but I'm having some doubts.
remember that the truth is truth and god knows all truths.you should study the catholic christrian writers,philosophers and the early church fathers and most of all the holy bible.

Everything we to escape inceldom is a cope