Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fear him more than chads

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Chad powerfull and filthy creature of other, lower, world for me, and femoids who desire chad are just meat, without any greater value. But I fear that in case of SEAmaxxing, searching for local girls of culture (and indifference/lesser attraction for chads is necessary part of girl's culture), must compete with local non-chad subcultural men, and how I can do that if they mog me at looking cool, and I white, but look like fag . Girls of culture also may have lesser attration for white, as that attraction to whitey at big part comes from femoid's greed and wish to get wealthier man or emigrate to white man's land. Have no interest in such primitive femoids and in being just their ticket. So only girls with higher culture in all meanings are interesting for me, but for seeking them, I must outcompete him:

all foids are attracted to whites the most.

all foids are attracted to whites the most.

Today posted pic of me and this man in lithuanian fb group, with question which one is more beautifull. He got 19 votes, I got none. Tried on philipino dating group, but we both got no votes

i dont fear chad i hate him

Got comment that this man looks deeper than me. Thats what means to be babyfaced - to be perceived as not serious, and so my passion and pain is understood by humans as lesser than man's who looks more masculine. Hard mission to find waifu who not only has high culture and refined taste in men, but also can see deeper, past "not serious" babyfaces, not like normal human
Now I go cry my funny not serious tears

Last edited:
It’s over for many men, dude.

Thought you were going to say Knajjd.

Knajjd scary too, can take away emo girls from me
If I, by means of some divine intervention, were able to get a JB gf one day, knajjd would be the last person I'd want near her.