Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I farkin hate tacoland street dogs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Here in cartel-land we have a plague of street dogs, Pieces of shit always bark at me for no farkin reason and always try to chase me until i crush their skulls with stones , 30 minutes ago i decided to buy some beer and cigs and a pack of farkin dogs tried to chase me and bite my leg and i killed them all with a hammer. Farking shit i have enough with filthy humans bullying me and throwing disgust stares and me but i still have to receive bullying from non human creatures. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking shit now i will have to throw away my clothes cuz they stained it with their farking blood :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
dogs can detect your bad personality, which is why they never bark at drug dealers.

dogs can detect your bad personality, which is why they never bark at drug dealers.

Well , dogs were breed from wolves to protect the status quo of humans , Guess that makes sense.

if you upload a video how you kill dogs, I will send you 10 euros

sounds like LARPing ngl :lul:

you killed all the dogs with a hammer? :feelsEhh:

come on, dogs would escape the first instant you hit one with hammer. even if they're super vicious, as soon as you knock out one dog, the rest would run away. :lul:

if you want your story to be belived... take a photo of the dead dogs with your name on a piece of paper in the same photo :smonk:

I wasnt in good mood and they tried to fuck with me , I just wanted to kill something.

Here in cartel-land we have a plague of street dogs, Pieces of shit always bark at me for no farkin reason and always try to chase me until i crush their skulls with stones , 30 minutes ago i decided to buy some beer and cigs and a pack of farkin dogs tried to chase me and bite my leg and i killed them all with a hammer. Farking shit i have enough with filthy humans bullying me and throwing disgust stares and me but i still have to receive bullying from non human creatures. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking shit now i will have to throw away my clothes cuz they stained it with their farking blood :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Just chinesemaxx and eat the dogs :smonk:. I've been watching too much webm's of gooks doing weird shit :feelsdevil:

Aquí también teníamos esa plaga, pero ahora los chinos los capturan para hacer arroz con dong.
Ya no se ve perros en la calle, y desde que llegaron los venecos tampoco hay palomas porque todos se lo hartaron.

Stray dogs need to get killed

Aquí también teníamos esa plaga, pero ahora los chinos los capturan para hacer arroz con dong.
Ya no se ve perros en la calle, y desde que llegaron los venecos tampoco hay palomas porque todos se lo hartaron.

Pinche madre estoy hasta la puta verga de vivir en Latam , Mexico es una puta porqueria y vale pura verga vivir aqui si no eres wero o tienes casa.

Fuck you.

Edit: Oh, self-defence, sorry.

JFL, even dogs are loyal to good looking criminals. Fuck animals to be honest, only normalfags justify having pets while eating cows and chickens. That is why I don’t care about animals gore, same as humans. Clown world

0AD850B0 CF82 430C 81ED E8FA0001BA35

JFL, even dogs are loyal to good looking criminals. Fuck animals to be honest, only normalfags justify having pets while eating cows and chickens. That is why I don’t care about animals gore, same as humans. Clown world

View attachment 494474
I used to watch gore year before. Fun stuff:feelskek:

Virgin anthropomorphizer vs Chad skull basher