Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I farkin hate deodorant ads...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Farkin shit all deodorant adds are suifuel, Why the fuck it is always a bearded chad? I would like to see deodorant ads with normal guys but instead everytime cucktube forces me to watch a deodorant add it boils my farkin blood, Why the fuck cant we have body positivity for us? Shit like this is why foids are entitled pieces of shit who want chad onry because the farkin media puts chad in a pedestal everywhere.

Fuck you axe, I dont want to get mogged by your scumbag chad actors. :feelsree:

And you know what brocels? We should start protesting by stinkmaxxing in public areas to try to change things, Smelling bad isnt illegal and it could somehow work with 10 or 20 of us.

Last edited:
I think perfume ads are worse in that sense (Paco rabanne)

I think perfume ads are worse in that sense (Paco rabanne)

Yeah i ve seen it, Pure ragefuel, It feels like its only targeted towards holes and not guys.

They cast Chads so they can sell to the soys and gigachadposting larpers.

I fucking hate it too, everyone should have their faces deformed by an accident and live like an incel

>want product to sell
>hire attractive actors because attractive people sell
>
sell to the soys and gigachadposting larpers.
>profit

idk why you're surprised by this, that has been a marketing strategy for almost all of human history.

Last edited:
I fucking hate it too, everyone should have their faces deformed by an accident and live like an incel

even in my isolation i still get mogged, Too bad there arent adblockers for ios.

FUCK YOU GIGACHAD I FUCKING HATE YOU

Don't get me started on the old spice ads