Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fap twice as much in Germany as I did in Brazil

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Being in presence of attractive women almost everywhere affects men physically. I fap much more and also cum faster.

Women have absolutely no idea how much they affect us, but it's not as if they would change anything in their clothing or behavior to spare us incels of any negative feelings though.

> tfw no Brazilian Japanese diaspora gf

it's because Germany has portals to the cum-dimension deep down, the cum-residue that emanates from these ancient devices causes those above ground in the region to have more cum-leakage in the brains

Just LOL at being anywhere near hot sluts you just want to fuck and impregnate. The thing is every girl dresses like a slut these days, even the ugly ones will lowkey drive your crazy if she has a tight skirt or trousers on.

I have pretty non-normie standards, otherwise I'd rope. I live in a country that has female model production rate per capita in top 5. Most women are actually not attractive to me.
Thank god, otherwise i'd be dehydrated from fapping, the ones I find attractive drive me crazy

Last edited:
Just channel the sexual frustration, turning it into hate. That's what I do...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back