Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed to say hi to a girl

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Girl that looked cute at my job

I said hi a couple times but thats it :feelsbadman:

I had best opportunity to say hi but fucked it :feelscry:

BUT I am a postive manly Cel, Gonna try again and again

She is slim, African

Dunno her age or if she got BF

Don't know if I'm looking too much into this but she does look at me (I think I'm reading too much into this tho)

If she looks at you, there is two things brocel:

Either you can accend. Atleast its not a white narcissistic psychopathic I mean a normal white woman.

Or she will fool you in to a robbery or a game :feelsbadman:

Or she will fool you in to a robbery or a game :feelsbadman:
She'll be jailed anyway.

Stop being a faggot simp for 2 seconds you low iq retard

Be careful with foids who look at you because sometimes they will merely do so in order to be more socially congenial or to comport with the cultural norms that are prevailing in your country, town, or work site. I too have had attractive foids look at me in ways that I thought was highly indicative of lustful desire for my cock but alas, if ever I attempted an approach, they would act in an entirely different manner which suggested that they were fearful of me.

Be careful with foids who look at you because sometimes they will merely do so in order to be more socially congenial or to comport with the cultural norms that are prevailing in your country, town, or work site. I too have had attractive foids look at me in ways that I thought was highly indicative of lustful desire for my cock but alas, if ever I attempted an approach, they would act in an entirely different manner which suggested that they were fearful of me.
SAME with me, she sorted kind of like taken aback

Girl that looked cute at my job

I said hi a couple times but thats it :feelsbadman:

I had best opportunity to say hi but fucked it :feelscry:

BUT I am a postive manly Cel, Gonna try again and again

She is slim, African

Dunno her age or if she got BF

Don't know if I'm looking too much into this but she does look at me (I think I'm reading too much into this tho)
Stop coping, brocel, or you'll be in jail for harassment

You can re-try this side quest.

Women don't even greet me back even though men do when I use the same time and situation :feelsrope:

Should have greeted her with a loud and confident "Heil H**ler". Girls, especially nigger girls, love this display of aryan dominance.

Should have greeted her with a loud and confident "Heil H**ler". Girls, especially nigger girls, love this display of aryan dominance.
Cope

Should of pulled my fist and said BLM:feelsohgod:

A few centuries ago, she would be your nigger slave

You wouldn't have to say hi to her, you could just go up to her in the fields and rape her with impunity

Then keep her in chains in your bedroom

A few centuries ago, she would be your nigger slave

You wouldn't have to say hi to her, you could just go up to her in the fields and rape her with impunity

Then keep her in chains in your bedroom
:feelsrope: