Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I failed nofap 2020 6 hours in

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Looks like this decade will be no different than the previous one

(it was to a 2d anime girl too btw)

I'm already three weeks in I think, but I'll reset my counter for 2020.

I never lasted a whole year. Maybe this time.

I’m about to fail(morning wood)

I will try my best to not fap as long as I can.
But I will probably fail after like 3 days.
At least not a 3d foid.

Looks like this decade will be no different than the previous one

I fapped 4 times today. I consider that a success.

Tbh.. I coomed an hour into 2020

Nofap is torture I couldn't do it

Literally me, same NW level, same unkempt and disgusting hair from not showering for like 5 days now, same red eyes from playing red dead 24/7 for the past week, the only thing thats different is that I have no beard, I cant grow it since im too low T

Literally me, same NW level, same unkempt and disgusting hair from not showering for like 5 days now, same red eyes from playing red dead 24/7 for the past week, the only thing thats different is that I have no beard, I cant grow it since im too low T
Brutal ngl. I unshower mog you though since I haven't showered since December 20th 2019, before winter break.

Nofap makes no difference anyway.

Nofap is a shit meme

I don't know why people bother to make these new year resolutions. You're not going to achieve any of your goals because when you wake up on January 1st you are still yourself. You won't change with the new year. New year resolutions are pointless and you will only get more depressed and disappointed if you spend your time trying to accomplish them.

I don't know why people bother to make these new year resolutions. You're not going to achieve any of your goals because when you wake up on January 1st you are still yourself. You won't change with the new year. New year resolutions are pointless and you will only get more depressed and disappointed if you spend your time trying to accomplish them.
This.

The whole "new year, new me" thing is such a massive cope. The year changing number doesn't make anything different.

Post a link to it so I can fail too. Nofap is cope.

New year resolutions are for :bluepill: Poppers

Dr stone iq

Its all delusion set by normies. Its just another day jfl

A great way to keep your streak is that whenever to feel like relapsing, remember how much you hate foids and remember that fapping to them is basically using your penis in a ritual to summon a coom sacrifice to worship them with. Fapping is basically respecting femoids with your boner, which is cucked. I hate getting boners from looking at foids, if you see a hot foid online or irl, just look away. With practice, you'll only get boners from your dick rubbing up against your underwear, morning wood, and thinking about getting a boner.

Over for fapcels
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I failed in 4 hours :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Oh, noes, bro, you were in the road to be a Chad. Just don't touch your dick so your bones can grown theory.

I havent coomed since last year

I won't fap in this entire decade