Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I failed my finals

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I worked so hard to pass, took 2 weeks to study to it and couldnt even get a passing grade
i need to rope fast

The plight of forgetful and slowlearnercels everywhere

I wanna fucking kill myself so fucking much.
you have no idea how much i wanna fucking die right now.

all of them?

I wanna fucking kill myself so fucking much.
you have no idea how much i wanna fucking die right now.
Bro i feel you i had a test the day before and i had only 1 hour to study before the test and i didn’t understand a single fucking question.

Just do them again man

Bro i feel you i had a test the day before and i had only 1 hour to study before the test and i didn’t understand a single fucking question.
story of my school life

As a UK-cel can I ask what are "finals"?

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOCHO

Same happened to be man i hope things improve for us

It's not really that important

Go NEETmaxx asap

I thought kikes were high IQ.

I've been failing for years, but I don't study or attend so it makes sense.
I failed the first year of college twice and when I finally finished my first year I failed the second year. I'm now redoing my second year, but I'm already failing half the classes. I'll probably get kicked out eventually.
The only reason I fail so many classes is because of lack of attendance and refusing to do presentations.

I want to quit college so bad, but my dad would be pissed and disappointed since he's already wasted almost 10k euros on me.
I just want to get some shitty job to pay for my copes and continue rotting. I'm tired of school. 20 years of fucking exams, classes and stupid shit. I'm just tired of it. I want to make some money already.
I can't tell my dad I want to quit. It would ruin him. I feel sorry for him, he tries hard and he wants me to have college education, but I simply don't have the energy or the motivation for it.

Last edited:
Brutal , give up

RIP retake exams are suifuel

So you have one extra year before becoming a wagecuck

BRUTAL GRADEPILL. The grade pill is the most brutal of all as it is a direct effect of the blackpill.

I've been failing for years, but I don't study or attend so it makes sense.
I failed the first year of college twice and when I finally finished my first year I failed the second year. I'm now redoing my second year, but I'm already failing half the classes. I'll probably get kicked out eventually.
The only reason I fail so many classes is because of lack of attendance and refusing to do presentations.

I want to quit college so bad, but my dad would be pissed and disappointed since he's already wasted almost 10k euros on me.
I just want to get some shitty job to pay for my copes and continue rotting. I'm tired of school. 20 years of fucking exams, classes and stupid shit. I'm just tired of it. I want to make some money already.
I can't tell my dad I want to quit. It would ruin him. I feel sorry for him, he tries hard and he wants me to have college education, but I simply don't have the energy or the motivation for it.
You said he paid 10k EUROS, so I suppose it wasn't for college itself but for your feeding and housing. It was your dad's decision to create you without your consent, he should also be responsible for your upkeep.

Fuck college and fuck being an adult...i wish i was a richcel so i could just be free to do whataver the fuck i want with my life

This thread is giving me anxiety ngl

You said he paid 10k EUROS, so I suppose it wasn't for college itself but for your feeding and housing.
It was for college itself. I live in a shithole eastern Euro country. 10k might not sound a lot to you, but it's a decent amount here.
It was your dad's decision to create you without your consent, he should also be responsible for your upkeep.
That's the way I try to rationalize it, but I still feel bad for disappointing him so much. It's really not his fault.
I just can't help myself. I don't have the energy to do anything. I have zero motivation. I've been like this forever and I've always struggled with school. I don't care about college or my future. I care a lot more about playing the latest game as soon as possible. The only reason I care a tiny bit is because of my dad who has been trying his whole life to help me become someone.

I've been disappointing him year after year and I just want it all to stop. All I want is to stay in my room, play video games and endlessly consume media. That would be the perfect life for me.

Last edited:
better to quit on your own than to be kicked out.
I agree, I began failing a biology course way back in college and was recommended to drop out before I inevitably get kicked out, feels better to do it yourself

Exams are shit and I hate them.
Good luck in Resits

I had pretty grades until i got i was about 15. Then i fell into a pit of depression and stopped studying completely. I failed my class twice and got kiecked out of high schooL. I have no motivation to do anything and i will probably end up homeless eventually. Life is not working out.

brutal. I also almost barely passed my exams after 4-8 hours of daily studying. whole the genetically blessed fuckers could study 2 hours before a test and mog my score by 20% JFL

Over for examcels

you stupid fucking jew cut off your balls already and become an enunch
OP I'm really sorry you failed your finals. I hope you can study harder and pass next time.

school is gay and should be banned