Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I failed my family

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
All day has this dream lingered over me like a black cloud. A warning perhaps, foreshadowing the inevitable. The sequence was about my ‘elephant in the room.’ My step-dad confronting me over my failures. I grasp at straws, making excuses as he asks why I have no job, girlfriend or any signs of a promising future.

These questions kill me every day. Being 24 and unable to support myself, I know I am a failure and disappointment to my family. The days pass and their frustration builds, mother vents her dissatisfaction to a close friend, and family members which makes me avoid them. She could throw me out if she wanted and I’d be homeless.

I appreciate the financial support she gives me. I want to improve the financial status-quo of the household. I want to help her retire because she’s getting old.

The thing that hurts is that I recently secured two respectable jobs in the same week, but my documents were insufficient, i.e. passport expired. I’ve had no luck on Craigslist. A few men offered work but stopped replying when I sent a photo.

My prayers always fail. Take away my distractions: fantasies, comics and cartoons, music and hobbies, and I can’t even live with myself.

I am an only child. One shot and I already failed them. Well I might not financially but dating wise and looks, I failed them

thanks boomers for giving us a shit ass economic, and a housing bubble, everything so you could get your retirement like a fucking loucust, tunirning the nexst generation into debt slaves, and now you guys cam complain all day about who worthless is this new generation that you wee smoking hippies ruined is worthless.

thanks boomers for giving us a shit ass economic, and a housing bubble, everything so you could get your retirement like a fucking loucust, tunirning the nexst generation into debt slaves, and now you guys cam complain all day about who worthless is this new generation that you wee smoking hippies ruined is worthless.

I am an only child. One shot and I already failed them. Well I might not financially but dating wise and looks, I failed them

It's horrible when you have a sibling because they succeed far more in life, making you look like a failure in comparison.

It's horrible when you have a sibling because they succeed far more in life, making you look like a failure in comparison.
Prob even worse having a sister