Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed, I want kill myself (in GTA VI)

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I'll be 30 years old soon.

30 years without ever having had a hug, having given a kiss or even fucked a girl.

30 years of living alone without work, without a license, without a car, without real friends.

I am alone, I am thinking of planning my funeral in total solitude just as I have spent my entire existence. But I don't know how much a funeral actually costs, even the crudest and cheapest one ... I just want to be cremated and my ashes scattered in the midst of what little nature they have not yet eliminated.

I hope to be reborn as a phoenix in a new body. At worst I hope for a future baby with cancer rather than yet another incel shit life. :feelsrope:

KMS is all that's left

30 years without ever having had a hug, having given a kiss or even fucked a girl.

30 years of living alone without work, without a license, without a car, without real friends.
I'm 28 and i'm in the same situation. Although i don't want friends,i just want a bitch to fuck and watch movies with.
If i don't get one by 30 i think i'm gonna :feelsrope:,we're all gonna die one day anyway so why prolong the needless suffering.

I am alone, I am thinking of planning my funeral in total solitude just as I have spent my entire existence. But I don't know how much a funeral actually costs, even the crudest and cheapest one ... I just want to be cremated and my ashes scattered in the midst of what little nature they have not yet eliminated.

I hope to be reborn as a phoenix in a new body. At worst I hope for a future baby with cancer rather than yet another incel shit life. :feelsrope:
Same, except I have it even worse than you.

I don't give a thought on my funeral, why would I care? I don't leave any money to my funeral, I rather spend it all when I am still alive. No-one would even come to my funeral.
-------------------------------------------
My parents promised to pay my driver's license when I was like 12-13, but they did not keep that promise when they divorced and I turned 18.

Last edited:
Depressing oldcel thread. Im also 28 KHV, no driver's license, no energy left for building a socia life. Sometimes I have a lot of energy, sort of mania, but now I'm depressed and just lying on bed for the past two days while my work piles up. No one knows of my suffering too, I hide everything and have no friends.

Depressing oldcel thread. Im also 28 KHV, no driver's license, no energy left for building a socia life. Sometimes I have a lot of energy, sort of mania, but now I'm depressed and just lying on bed for the past two days while my work piles up. No one knows of my suffering too, I hide everything and have no friends.
Brocel :feelsrope:

I can recommend some easy suicide methods if you're interested

I can relate. I'll most likely kill myself before turning 30. Until then, I'll just cope:feelsYall::smonk: