Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I failed high school

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
i never showed up to school and when I did I didn’t listen during classes. I spent most of my high school days rotting in my room while all of my peers were outside socializing partying, having sex, etc. leaving my house gives me massive amounts of anxiety and depression because I’m constantly getting mogged and I have to interact with strangers. Do you guys think I can still get a good career if I go to community college or is that a cope?

There’s no reason you can’t turn around at a young age.

how are you gonna go to a community college if you dont even have proper middle/high school education lmao

education is pure cope

are you plneet on Looksmax?

Depends on whether you're willing to get your GED or finish at alternative school assuming you're american. You can get a decent job if you work for it. I'm saying that because my only friend in highschool said he'd get a ged and do community college but never did. He dropped out at 16 and never did anything with life last I talked to him. He had a gf so there's that at least.

Depends on whether you're willing to get your GED or finish at alternative school assuming you're american. You can get a decent job if you work for it. I'm saying that because my only friend in highschool said he'd get a ged and do community college but never did. He dropped out at 16 and never did anything with life last I talked to him. He had a gf so there's that at least.
I actually did graduate high school. I was in a program my high school had because of my anxiety and depression that allowed me to do a lot of my school work online. My grades still sucked tho

How did he get a gf if he’s a bum?

I actually did graduate high school. I was in a program my high school had because of my anxiety and depression that allowed me to do a lot of my school work online. My grades still sucked tho
You should be fine then as long as you do well in community college and pick a decent major. You can transfer to a better school afterwards assuming you have good grades there.

You deserve it.

how idiotic yoou havbe to be to not survive high school? even a 1/10 like me survived college ofc this didn't get me laid but a 4-5/10 giving up on high school is idiotic as fuck
How did he get a gf if he’s a bum?
He is chad, that what i guessed

how idiotic yoou havbe to be to not survive high school? even a 1/10 like me survived college ofc this didn't get me laid but a 4-5/10 giving up on high school is idiotic as fuck

I’m not 4-5 I’m like a 2 or 3. I guess I could’ve survived high school but I was given the option to do most of high school at home so i took it. In hindsight I kind of regret it because now I’m even more asocial.

I’m not 4-5 I’m like a 2 or 3. I guess I could’ve survived high school but I was given the option to do most of high school at home so i took it. In hindsight I kind of regret it because now I’m even more asocial.
oh... it's pretty much ovER

GED than c0ommunity college. it's ovER

AHHHH YES, mistersinister, JUST HAVE AN HIGH IQ :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You had a good life and rich parents. Of course you survived.

So did I, no diploma, refused to make a friend, talked as little as possible I don't give a shit about any of it

So did I, no diploma, refused to make a friend, talked as little as possible I don't give a shit about any of it
even ocd123 got a 4.3 gpa, what is your excuse

i never showed up to school and when I did I didn’t listen during classes. I spent most of my high school days rotting in my room while all of my peers were outside socializing partying, having sex, etc. leaving my house gives me massive amounts of anxiety and depression because I’m constantly getting mogged and I have to interact with strangers. Do you guys think I can still get a good career if I go to community college or is that a cope?
You failed #1 rule to succeed which is to always attend all classes :smonk: