Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed at the only thing i was supposed to be good at

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
there is an expectation that currycels are supposed to be well educated and financially successful so they at least have chance to betabux a curry whore. But for me im completely failed curry i am poor unemployed low iq in addition to being hideous ofc. i bet all the other currys on here have jobs and lots of money.

You should ask women for bobs and vegene pics

Genecel said:
stop looking for pitty incel tears kill yourself already.

stop bullying me you meancel i have the worst life of anyone on here

Genecel said:
Have you ever been raped by your sister and beaten by your father on multiple occasions?

no worse ive been bullied by evil people like you my entire life and social outcast your a normie fakecel

Garbage said:
there is an expectation that currycels are supposed to be well educated and financially successful so they at least have chance to betabux a curry whore
Your people shit on the streets for fuck's sake. The lot of you live in abject poverty. Where did the stereotype that Indians are smart came from? just because you had one or two great mathematicians that doesn't mean everybody must follow suit. Beethoven and Wagner were Germans. Does that mean every German must be a sucessful musician?

Robinxyz said:
Your people shit on the streets for fuck's sake. The lot of you live in abject poverty. Where did the stereotype that Indians are smart came from? just because you had one or two great mathematicians that doesn't mean everybody must follow suit. Beethoven and Wagner were Germans. Does that mean every German must be a sucessful musician?

but those the currys living in india im talking about currys living in western world who are all very successful. look at statistics the highest paid group in usa is currys. besides the average slum dwelling curry child has higher iq than top harvard professor

Garbage said:
besides the average slum dwelling curry child has higher iq than top harvard professor

Troll confirmed.

Damn I'm white but I hate how mean some people are to curries here.
What OP means is that he failed to be good enough to betabux, something an average curry with a decent degree can easily do in an arranged marriage.

Currycel here. Nah. I am jobless. I'm in school for a degree, and i'm borderline failing school. I WAS failing but escaped somehow. :'(

FeminismsCancer said:
Damn I'm white but I hate how mean some people are to curries here.
What OP means is that he failed to be good enough to betabux, something an average curry with a decent degree can easily do in an arranged marriage.
exactly it was my only hope

is there any way for you to take some classes?

hey Op im a ricelcel i also feel similar. working low end job as ricecel is suifuel when asian foids expect u to drive them around in porsche suvs

I feel bad for currycels, they are fked.
They tend to be midgets as well.

extremely over for u buddy boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back