Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed again

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Spent 4 hours trying to take a good photo of myself but I couldn't do it. I look so retarded and autistic in them. I want to know how those fags on tiktok and instagram take those professional looking photos. I can't do it. They all look shit.
It's unironically over for me. :fuk:

Concentrate on your female coworker niggaaaa

all the looksmaxxers say that you should hire a photographer for the social media pics/tinder pics

Concentrate on your female coworker niggaaaa
Nah, I can't put all my focus on a single foid. I need to get on Tinder again but I can't do that as long as I look like an autistic retard in every photo I take.

all the looksmaxxers say that you should hire a photographer for the social media pics/tinder pics
That looks kinda cringe though. I'm not some e-celeb. I'm a sperg with no friends desperately looking for pussy.

Working at a grocery store is btw good to overcome your autism with women

I've worked at one before too. Didn't help all that much. There was one female coworker I would take to almost everyday but I was still autistic af.

who knows, maybe it did do something and I just don't recognise it.

4 hours trying to take a pic bro what, whats the dynamics of taking a good pic? just have a good angle and lighting and thats prety much it

4 hours trying to take a pic bro what, whats the dynamics of taking a good pic? just have a good angle and lighting and thats prety much it
Can't get good lighting no matter what I do. it always looks off. It's my main problem.

You're ugly and autistic so why are you wasting time on tinder? Jfl

I don't have a single photo left of me because I am a subhuman its brutally over. I'll take some photos next year when Im done gymmaxxing.

Indeed. Being ugly and autistic is like taking two blackpills at once. It's so brutal not everyone can take it. :feelscry:

Nah, there's more to it
6B24A3E5 1F50 4C88 A203 7C5A4348CA6F

Every photo I try to take of myself winds up looking like a took a picture of the paste eater in the back of the special ed class. :feelsUgh:

And a decent camera, phone cameras make you look even worse than you are.

JFL being on tindER as an autistic subhuman sub5 virgin manlet incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I’m autistic and incel. The rest of that doesn’t apply to me.
Nice cope you pua:bluepill::soy:, tindER:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You better be a 6’4 8 incher gigachad with a collection of hypercars and a mansion in Dubai+Beverly Hills if you even want to even get a match let alone anything beyond that:feelskek: look at that :bluepill::soy: coping:feelskek:
Not sure if you’re stupid or being hyperbolic but i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Just have a chad face bro and you'll good in every photo:feelshaha: