Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fail to understand these Reddit posts

because incelexit is for fakecels

20% Please avoid bluepilled content
I don't see it either. Everyone fucks everyone outside of these autism forums.

they really aren't lol. Not saying that most women fuck niggers like that, but they fuck white normies of the same looks level. Most sexually active men are unremarkable skinnyfat boneless normies.

Tf? When I go outside, I’m social media and dating apps, I keep seeing the blackpill. How are these mfs seeing the opposite ??
Same. The first thing I see when I go outside is just be a JBW man with a pojeeta wife. I also see tons of Tyrone with snowbunnies, or tallfag prettyboys with Stacies. Everywhere I go, I see the blackpill. This guy probably can't rate people and thinks that seeing average people with partners automatically disproves the blackpill.

I saw the same pic on 4chan, so those images are probably not yours. Also, you can’t see any of their faces, so maybe they’re looksmatches? The guy in the last picture looks pretty tall. Anyway, you don’t know their situation, maybe the guy’s just a beta buxx. These are just personal anecdotes. The blackpill still holds

I saw the same pic on 4chan, so those images are probably not yours. Also, you can’t see any of their faces, so maybe they’re looksmatches? The guy in the last picture looks pretty tall. Anyway, you don’t know their situation, maybe the guy’s just a beta buxx. These are just personal anecdotes. The blackpill still holds
They’re my pictures.

Just lol “maybe they’re le betabuxx, maybe they’re le oofy doofy, maybe they’re le cucks , maybe they’re le extraterrestrial beings” anything to cope with your subhumanity when random nobodies are having sex.
Their faces were average as you’d expect from random manlet framecels

Same. The first thing I see when I go outside is just be a JBW man with a pojeeta wife. I also see tons of Tyrone with snowbunnies, or tallfag prettyboys with Stacies. Everywhere I go, I see the blackpill. This guy probably can't rate people and thinks that seeing average people with partners automatically disproves the blackpill.
It’s sarcasm ig and I don’t believe this guy

They’re my pictures.

Just lol “maybe they’re le betabuxx, maybe they’re le oofy doofy, maybe they’re le extraterrestrial beings” anything to cope with your subhumanity when random nobodies are having sex.
Their faces were average as you’d expect from random manlet framecels
These are the 0.01% outliers and people like them rarely get gfs and social circle irl

These are the 0.01% outliers and people like them rarely get gfs and social circle irl
They’re not outliers, they’re the average couple I see. Stop coping and leave your basement every once in a while.

They know about soap.

They’re not outliers, they’re the average couple I see. Stop coping and leave your basement every once in a while.
Don’t talk shit to me. I leave my basement and I see tallfags only with gfs. What are you on ?

Don’t talk shit to me. I leave my basement and I see tallfags only with gfs. What are you on ?
You don’t. Stop saying you do things and start actually doing them.

You don’t. Stop saying you do things and start actually doing them.
Bro you’re not telling I ldar ever fucking day when you don’t even have proof about it. I go outside at least 2x every week, so I know what I’m talking about

I go outside at least 2x every week, so I know what I’m talking about
Lmao at just saying that

Also, no one who says “they’re 0.01% outlier couples” isn’t a rotter. They’re the average couple.

Lmao at just saying that

Also, no one who says “they’re 0.01% outlier couples” isn’t a rotter. They’re the average couple.
They aren’t the average couple

They are though, they don’t deviate far enough from the norm to be considered anything but average
I rarely see toilets with guys like these irl. They’re always with guys who are taller and better looking

Doesn’t matter. Up to you to believe it or not
I found that the most hardcore lookspillers are from shitholes where looks don't matter at all, like eastern Europe, Brazil, UK, India etc

I found that the most hardcore lookspillers are from shitholes where looks don't matter at all, like eastern Europe, Brazil, UK, India etc
Looks matter everywhere whether you believe it or not…

Yeah. In Europe, girls are dating 5’5 bald men with micropeens.

Looks matter everywhere whether you believe it or not…
they don't. They don't really matter anywhere too much because women will fuck almost anything, but in the places I listed they matter the least.

20% for that? Jfl
It's how it is here, you need to worship muh heckin chadderino and women or you get banned. This place is just emo reddit lol. It wasn't as bad in 2018 - 2020 before the current jannies got janny status.

It's how it is here, you need to worship muh heckin chadderino and women or you get banned. This place is just emo reddit lol. It wasn't as bad in 2018 - 2020 before the current jannies got janny status.
also newfriends like @Grodd knew their place generally speaking back then

All of them mog me to oblivion. They look average while Im a sub 5 and they are probably NT while Im autistic
well it's good to actually be blackpilled and realize that an incel can only be someone that is extremely ugly or extremely autistic or both. If you were average you'd have had several hookups and gfs by the time you finish college. Too many blackpillers are actually bluepillers coping with muh chadderino instead of facing the truth.

If you were average you'd have had several hookups and gfs by the time you finish college.
Yes. This one I do believe you but I’m genuinely deformed asf