Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I(f22) was graped by human rights leader(m53)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1eko7oe/if22_was_sexually_harassed_by_human_rights/

I have just joined the World Uyghur Congress (WUC) and relatively new to human rights advocacy. When I was still confused about my Work, the nightmare began. Dolkun Isa, president of the WUC is not a leader of integrity. He was saying he wanted to kiss me. I felt very sick and refused directly. But he didn’t stop when I pushed back. After I returned to Turkey, he also wrote to me in Turkish “But I would really kiss you without letting you go,”.

Dolkun Isa (Uyghur: دولقۇن ئەيسا; Chinese: 多里坤·艾沙; born 2 September 1967) is a Uyghur activist based in Germany, who has been designated as a terrorist by the Chinese Government since 2003.

"Human rights leader" my ass :feelskek: @AsiaCel

Most male activists are only doing activist work to get females, not to actually help the cause

Sorry foid, human rights are only for humans only.

He exercised his human right to puzzay