Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I f***ing hate the redpill, incel, and looksmax communities

Screenshot 2024 09 19 at 14319AM

Good, he needs to embrace the anger

What a fucking ingrate

Hopefully, this motivates him to learn the blackpill

actually id argue its 16 to 25
Agree
Average redditer
Jfl man what do I even say to this
Besides his statement is objectively correct
Feminism subverts basic truths to cede more power to the femoids hence why we see obvious falsehoods being perpetrated daily just to give femoids more social power
Hopefully, this motivates him to learn the blackpill
Didnt you read the post he became faggotmaxxed instead lol

reddit incels need to join here ITS BETTER THAN STUPID SOY REDDIT

>Despite me being a feminist ally, having a high IQ, 8 feet tall, aryan genetics, amazing personality, gigantopithecus wooly mammoth cock, quadrilllionaire overlord, proud sex dungeon owner... no woman in her physical prime (9-99) will be attracted to me.......

Maybe he should add an extra shower to his routine

Wait, so he's gonna be a fag until his 30s when he's magically gonna get a gf?

This is some whole other level Redditard shit.

The physical prime of a foid ends at ~25.
Often earlier, especially nowadays because of extreme Chad carousel-riding, bad diet, alcohol/drug abuse, makeup/cosmetics use etc.

I feel bad for these incels who refuse to come to places like this. Their life must be so miserable...

Agree

Jfl man what do I even say to this

Feminism subverts basic truths to cede more power to the femoids hence why we see obvious falsehoods being perpetrated daily just to give femoids more social power

Didnt you read the post he became faggotmaxxed instead lol
:bigbrain:

One step forward two steps back. This redditcuck decided to go into the faggot hole and become a degenerate; take the black pill son.

It hurts that.. despite me being a feminist ally, having a high IQ, and coming from a good background, no woman in her physical prime (18-30) will be attracted to me.

Lmao :lul: :lul: :feelsseriously:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/hudv75/i_fing_hate_the_redpill_incel_and_looksmax/

Brother was hit by a dumptruck of blackpill, and still refuses to acknowledge it. Rather choosing to take it up the ass to at least have some sex. The very state of modern men, coping till the end. Trully a "high IQ" specimen we have here, perhaps if he would to use his unmeasurable IQ to memorize all of the femenist literature in the 20th he could get some pussy.

I feel the same way. On account of my reputation being shit coupled with ugliness my romance life will never begin. These fucking idiots lambasted me as a Saint/Last Man/Buffoon without even having read even a single book of Nietzsche. That, or they'd call me Light Yagami (or something stupider) which never even made sense considering he's a fucking Chad. Dumbass hypocritical degenerates.
Fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back