Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I explained the blackpill to my family, my mom and brother now subscribe to 80/20 rule and understand that foids lose innocence before age 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I am proud to report that I have brought my family around entirely. My only regret is that I did not record the convo because I was on my A-game here. My brother has now told me that he will never lift a finger or do a single favor for a foid, and that he will never stoop to please one. He also told me that all foids who are not virgins are worth as much as asshole lint to him. My mom coped by saying that there is “probably some girl out there who isn’t like that” but still understands that most of them are. I consider this a great win for my family unit. The blackpill is now a common dinner table topic at my house

If this isn't larp

GJ m8

My brother has now told me that he will never lift a finger or do a single favor for a foid, and that he will never stoop to please one.
He won't keep this promise, only incels truly can.
My mom coped by saying that there is “probably some girl out there who isn’t like that” but still understands that most of them are.
As they usually say :feelsugh:
He also told me that all foids who are not virgins are worth as much as asshole lint to him. I consider this a great win for my family unit. The blackpill is now a common dinner table topic at my house
B a s e d :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Your brother seems pretty based tbh, my brother is a complete faggot sadly.

Brutal if your mom responds with "Yes, you are ugly, son."

Sounds like a LARP tbh, or they just didn't want to bother further discussing the topic. Normies will never EVER be blackpilled.

Do they really understand or are they just humoring you?

Brutal if your mom responds with "Yes, you are ugly, son."
My mom copes and thinks I am handsome lol
Sounds like a LARP tbh, or they just didn't want to bother further discussing the topic. Normies will never EVER be blackpilled.
If this isn't larp

GJ m8
I swear on my life this isn’t LARP altho I guess that is not worth a ton lol. I can get a definite recording of the convo next time it comes up though
:feelsokman:
Do they really understand or are they just humoring you?
Mom might be semi humoring me tbh but my younger brother is very blackpilled
based tbh
:feelsLSD:
Your brother seems pretty based tbh, my brother is a complete faggot sadly.
Thats too bad bro

Last edited:
Good job. You did humanity a big favour.

Unfortunately, since your mom believed so quickly there's a very high chance she was a whore in her past.

Good for you tho, I can't stand bluepill non sense. You are a youngcel right? This forum needs more youngcels like you. You have my respect.

Last edited:
Good job. You did humanity a big favour.

Unfortunately, since your mom believed so quickly there's a very high chance she was a whore in her past.

Good for you tho, I can't stand bluepill non sense. You are a youngcel right? This forum needs more youngcels like you. You have my respect.
I am, and thank you man. And yes, my mom tried to phrase it more sweetly but she had a boyfriend at almost every point in her life since 7th grade. Most were long term to be fair but she definitely was with many men before my father and now my step father

boyfriend at 7th grade

many men

step father

Bro, I've a bad news for you man. You mom is a filthy whore. Thankfullly my mom married my dad when she was 19. But damn man I feel sorry for you. That's brutal af

Bro, I've a bad news for you man. You mom is a filthy whore. Thankfullly my mom married my dad when she was 19. But damn man I feel sorry for you. That's brutal af
Knowing I am the spawn of a carousel rider is sobering tbh

You are 16 right? Your chad younger brother must be 14? Keep feeding him blackpills. Take him under your wing. Teach him how to play with women's emotions and feelings and crush their self worth. Teach him how to make girls insecure and suicidal. You lost the battle(genetic) but you can still win the war. He is your personal living "Chadfish".

Images

You are 16 right? Your chad younger brother must be 14? Keep feeding him blackpills. Take him under your wing. Teach him how to play with women's emotions and feelings and crush their self worth. Teach him how to make girls insecure and suicidal. You lost the battle(genetic) but you can still win the war. He is your personal living "Chadfish".

View attachment 277605
Thats the name of my game. Light yagami in the making indeed

I am proud to report that I have brought my family around entirely. My only regret is that I did not record the convo because I was on my A-game here. My brother has now told me that he will never lift a finger or do a single favor for a foid, and that he will never stoop to please one. He also told me that all foids who are not virgins are worth as much as asshole lint to him. My mom coped by saying that there is “probably some girl out there who isn’t like that” but still understands that most of them are. I consider this a great win for my family unit. The blackpill is now a common dinner table topic at my house

I wonder why they were so receptive.

My mom copes and thinks I am handsome lol
Mothers will NEVER admit their sons are ugly because it would mean they realize they passed on shitty genetics that resulted in, well... you.

You have an officially based family, they have accepted the truth.

He won't keep this promise, only incels truly can.

As they usually say :feelsugh:
they always say that to keep you betabuxxing

I wonder why they were so receptive.
Because his mother is a filthy slut herself. OP got lucky that he'd didn't grew up in a single mother household.
It's must be suicidal for OP knowing that he has the dna of all her mother's boyfriends.

@Venomkore you said you have a step dad right? What about your biological dad? How is he coping? Also you should consider 23andMe test. Who knows? Maybe he's not your biological father afterall :feelsgah:

Are you friends with your mailman or plumber by any chance? :feelsLSD:

No wonder you ended up with shit genetics, all those different cocks cooming inside her but never fertilizing yet her body absorbs that genetic information.

All parents carry the guilt knowing they fucked up pairbonding in their teens.

It's developmental and child abuse if they try and pass the suffering onto their children by telling them the wrong stuff on purpose. That can fuck you up no end as you grow into an adult, with mental health problems, alcoholism, drug use and thoughts of suicide.

Cliffs from op post.
- Don't be a white knight
- Don't be a simp
- No hymen no diamond is backed and confirmed by science. It's even admitted by subjective female admission JBF is very real
- All Women Are Like That (AWALT)
Mothers will NEVER admit their sons are ugly because it would mean they realize they passed on shitty genetics that resulted in, well... you.

This happened to me. Worse still my Mum would infer I was some chadlite during my teens, but then when I passed 25 as a civilian KHHV she called me fat and ugly (self projection on her part) due to a, then, rampant alcohol dependency.

I said "like Mother like Son" she screamed "I was beautiful once" to which I yelled back yeah in your dreams!

Last edited:
Because his mother is a filthy slut herself. OP got lucky that he'd didn't grew up in a single mother household.
It's must be suicidal for OP knowing that he has the dna of all her mother's boyfriends.

@Venomkore you said you have a step dad right? What about your biological dad? How is he coping? Also you should consider 23andMe test. Who knows? Maybe he's not your biological father afterall :feelsgah:

Are you friends with your mailman or plumber by any chance? :feelsLSD:
lol if anyone isnt my dads kid its my brother since he’s the only blonde in my ENTIRE family. And my dads doing just fine, he’s GL and engaged to his mew gf right now

They are agreeing as they fear you will go ER on them.

Who disagree 80/20 law is trolling or bluepilledasf or is a dumb faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back