Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I essentially live my life online

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Any sort of friends i make, i make them online. Im super emotionally invested and depended on them. I always try to compliment them and try to get a similar response back but its rare(male friends, women arent worth talking to online). I always get nostalgic and wonder where they went when theyre last online like 2 months ago. I also get immense anxiety and a heavy hearted feeling for weeks on end when people online hate me. I know it sounds faggoty but i literally depend on the approval for strangers online. The anxious feeling is the fucking worst. I bet noone else would give a shit but i really do.

That's life for the modern day man noe

Same. society ejected me. 95% of my time when Im not at work Im playing vidyas, watching anime and browse this shitty forum

I have no friends irl and we're not really allowed outside, so same bro...

Any sort of friends i make, i make them online. Im super emotionally invested and depended on them. I always try to compliment them and try to get a similar response back but its rare(male friends, women arent worth talking to online). I always get nostalgic and wonder where they went when theyre last online like 2 months ago. I also get immense anxiety and a heavy hearted feeling for weeks on end when people online hate me. I know it sounds faggoty but i literally depend on the approval for strangers online. The anxious feeling is the fucking worst. I bet noone else would give a shit but i really do.

I used to do that. I lived online since I turned 14. Even had an online "girlfriend" when I was 15. lol she broke my heart and called me ugly. Cucked even online.
Now at 27 I find myself too tired and depressed to connect with anyone so I just shitpost on here. Even MMO'S stopped being fun 3 years ago.

I feel that tbh. I act in the same exact way, so rejoice in the fact you aren't alone in this aspect

Me too kid

I rarely go outside. I have no friends IRL. All my interactions with people happen on the Internet.

I feel you mate. It's normal for you or any incel to crave some attention tbh

Same. But everyone online drifts apart and disappears eventually. That's life

I'm a no-lifer.
I'm not there, nothing within me, and anything I had was taken.

Last edited:
I have been living online for 24 years

Same. society ejected me. 95% of my time when Im not at work Im playing vidyas, watching anime and browse this shitty forum

I miss having irl friends