Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy you fellowcels that have no social obligations and invitations during holidays

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Time and time again, I have considered either lying or just saying no when my one true (yet very distant) friend and his family invite me to their house for various activities on Independence Day, Christmas and Thanksgiving. But I respect this family a lot for what they have done for me over the years and I am grateful for the invitation/inclusion. I truly am. However I do not enjoy being the only single individual in an environment full of couples. For the last 7 years, my attendance leads to the same shitty result: me getting mogged in every imaginable aspect by sexhavers and regularly getting bombed with """""""""""advice"""""""" on how to get a girlfriend and "put myself out there" whatever the fuck that means. So all you truly alone brocels that just stay home or in your rooms during the holidays are somewhat relieved from the burden of holiday social interaction which is seriously the most potent suifuel in this life. I'm off to Santa Rosa to spend this holiday weekend with normie couples. Wish me luck.

Literally just put yourself out there bro

Good luck though :feelsjuice:

I used to need to interact more with more distant family members during holidays. Going to this hotel nearby where my grandfather/grandmother and cousins on father's side would show up. I remember having to deal with this shit of my female cousin and her boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend, my other sister and her boyfriend, and then me just showing up myself of course. But these days my grandfather is dead and my grandmother spends her Winters abroad.

So generally now it is just some gift opening and maybe a Christmas dinner at home, then back to business as usual.

My mother and grandmother would force me to briefly come downstairs during family gatherings and speak to relatives I hardly knew.

Anxious Behavior ---> "Put your head up and speak loudly!"

Time and time again, I have considered either lying or just saying no when my one true (yet very distant) friend and his family invite me to their house for various activities on Independence Day, Christmas and Thanksgiving. But I respect this family a lot for what they have done for me over the years and I am grateful for the invitation/inclusion. I truly am. However I do not enjoy being the only single individual in an environment full of couples. For the last 7 years, my attendance leads to the same shitty result: me getting mogged in every imaginable aspect by sexhavers and regularly getting bombed with """""""""""advice"""""""" on how to get a girlfriend and "put myself out there" whatever the fuck that means. So all you truly alone brocels that just stay home or in your rooms during the holidays are somewhat relieved from the burden of holiday social interaction which is seriously the most potent suifuel in this life. I'm off to Santa Rosa to spend this holiday weekend with normie couples. Wish me luck.
wah wah people invite me :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

its a double edged sword. It also sucks to oblivion wasting your life away in solitude

Just use Covid as an excuse. When Covid is over you're gonna regret skipping out on social events while you had the chance.

Imagine going to a Christmas celebration as an adult incel just to get mogged and made fun of by your relatives and recieve a new pair of socks at the end of the day

So sry dr fraudci said I cannot go to it:feelsLSD: