Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I envy women

Neovim

Neovim

Greycel
i can't find a single woman complains about how choosing a man is hard for them, you can't see a single video where a random woman crying because men don't care about her "unlike men :)", they don't do anything they just choose the man they want easily and he will give them attention, the only type of women that compete with other women is those who want rich man because rich man can marry any woman that he wants easily so they compete to get his attention and marry him so they can live a better life and enjoy his money too

Okay so you are either a
A) IT Cuck
B) Foid
C) A some goy toy soyim

Ok GrAY.

Go back to writting cringe programs on Zig and Neovim.

yep, neovim distracts me from the real world.
The stupidity of zigcels knows no bound. If you are good at programming just learn React, Typescript and Node. Then find a remote job and go geomax in Thailand with your 6 figures salary. You will have a literal harem of noodlewhores.

Instead you whine on here with us low IQ fags.

take a knife and carve yourself a vagina, GrAY

Today's world was made for women, that's undeniable

i can't find a single woman complains about how choosing a man is hard for them, you can't see a single video where a random woman crying because men don't care about her "unlike men :)", they don't do anything they just choose the man they want easily and he will give them attention, the only type of women that compete with other women is those who want rich man because rich man can marry any woman that he wants easily so they compete to get his attention and marry him so they can live a better life and enjoy his money too

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

op is gay

op is gay
i use neovim.
Thought u used emacs.

kys nigger you are not far from gray too
:lul::lul::lul:

The stupidity of zigcels knows no bound. If you are good at programming just learn React, Typescript and Node. Then find a remote job and go geomax in Thailand with your 6 figures salary. You will have a literal harem of noodlewhores.

Dont remote jobs need like phd degree or do they just hire self-thought niggers?

Please use proper grammar and puncuation, thank you

Women do complain about how hard it is to get a man, but they are referring to Chad, not like us, we complain about how getting ANY woman is hard.

Women live life on easy mode and they don't deserve our sympathy, WE ARE THE VICTIMS.

webdev is not real coding
they can not think, a woman could do their job

solving real problems in real languages requires some thinking.