Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy those of you who aren’t attached to your families

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Do you understand how easy it is for you to end your life? Why don’t you do it? I have no other choice but to do it eventually but the guilt from what will happen to my family makes me reconsider all the time. Meanwhile some fuckers on here haven’t talked to their family in years and refuse to sui because they’re “scared”. Fucking disgusting

cope if you actually wanted to rope u would do it regardless of your family, this is not only you but all those "family" copers

I totally relate to this.

cope if you actually wanted to rope u would do it regardless of your family, this is not only you but all those "family" copers

I never said I’m not gonna do it. I’m just saying it’s 10X harder in this situation.

I love my mommy and daddy

I'd kill myself, but ...

muh religion
muh family
muh doggy

Most of you in a nutshell.

I'd kill myself, but ...

muh religion
muh family
muh doggy

Most of you in a nutshell.
If you love your family its most likely cause they loved you. So why would you want to cause so much harm towards the only people on this planet that ever showed you anything more than hate and discontent? It wouldn't be fair to put them through it. So its not a cope but a reality not everyone wants their family to suffer.

Honestly, I don't even think suicide rates among incels are higher than the average. We, being depressed fucks, talk about it all the time, yet turbonormies rope themselves fairly successfully. I mean look at Chester Bennington.

If you love your family its most likely cause they loved you. So why would you want to cause so much harm towards the only people on this planet that ever showed you anything more than hate and discontent? It wouldn't be fair to put them through it. So its not a cope but a reality not everyone wants their family to suffer.

Sociopaths can’t understand others pain.

I love my family, but my god they just cannot relate to me at all. I appreciate the hope they have for me, but I will never contribute anything meaningful to them whatsoever. Once they accept my life as a complete failure as I do, then I will rope.

Do you understand how easy it is for you to end your life? Why don’t you do it? I have no other choice but to do it eventually but the guilt from what will happen to my family makes me reconsider all the time. Meanwhile some fuckers on here haven’t talked to their family in years and refuse to sui because they’re “scared”. Fucking disgusting

Fuck em

My mother would rope herself if I kmsed tbh