Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy the future.... Why was i born in the dark ages?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Futurism has been my obsession since I first found out about it in high school. The idea that the people of the future are going to live the kind of lives we can only dream of due too the ever increasing complexity and sophistication of our technology. Its obvious to me that we will eventually merge with our tech and thus eliminating most if not all of our current world problems..

Yes, if only I had been born just a few hundred or a couple thousand years from now my life would have been an epic adventure of journeying throughout the cosmos leaving this pathetic mud rock in my rear view spaceship mirror. Think about it, don't we live better lives then our ancestors? We enjoy electronics, a technology that is basically brand new to humanity. Anyone born before the inventions we have now.... Well they missed out didn't they!!

so it's with that logic that I assume the same will be said for us when we are long dead and our descendants get to enjoy whatever new and exciting tech we can create. If only I could be alive to see it... I still have hope I'll be able to ride out the coming medical advancements long enough to just reach the escape velocity needed to be able to live indefinitely. But yeah, I often loathe the fact that I had to be born and witness these primitive times..

"born too late to explore the world and too early to explore space"

Born too early to experience all that

I wish no future for anyone.

The future is a cope and space is a made up lie.

I admire your optimism that humanity will live to see a scientific fueled post singularity world and not go extinct in a nuclear war or live in a dystopian hellhole in the future

The future is a cope and space is a made up lie.
the earth is flat
iu

I admire your optimism that humanity will live to see a scientific fueled post singularity world and not go extinct in a nuclear war or live in a dystopian hellhole in the future