Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy schizoids so goddamn much

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
God I would love to literally be unable to want social relationships like friendship and romantic relationships.

I would kill to be an asexual schizoid.

ASS_F
ass ahoy

I'm kinda like this ngl. Ppl annoy me to the point I don't even want to bother to have friends or a gf at this point. It's shit because I probably miss a shit ton of things from life

am i the only one that thinks schizoid is a cope? a human isn't born to be asocial, however he can be made to be one.

at psychic evaluation clinic:
yeah that guy is a loner, he doesn't try speaking to anyone, he enjoys being by himself, hehe we should label him with some kind of mental disorder lol.

jfl at inklers, every single one of them chose to be one.
iu

iu

Last edited:
i know a guy like this, he never discusses women or anything even tangentially romantic or asexual, he is content to go to work everyday then back home to eat his mom's cooking, waste time on the internet and go to sleep, deep into his thirties

he even suggested to me, in the most deadpan way possible, that if i feel lonely i should get a girlfriend, suggesting it's not something that he ruminates or feels insecure about it at all, since he can just blurt it out at me like that

a real robot if i ever saw one

am i the only one that thinks schizoid is a cope? a human isn't born to be asocial, however he can be made to be one.

yeah that guy is a loner, he doesn't try speaking to anyone, he enjoys being by himself, hehe we should label him with some kind of mental disorder lol.
No I don't think it's cope. It's not just being asocial, it's about not even caring about your life. Not from a depressing sense, but more like watching a movie that you have no interest in, but you watch it anyways because it's on.

@SryMyEnglish thoughts bhai?

jfl at inklers, every single one of them chose to be one.
iu

iu
Not a cope. Genetic predisposition combined with a trigger of neglectful, unloving parenting, while demanding absolute perfectionism and obedience during early childhood, and lack of good nutrition. Parents held me to much higher and rigorous standards than my siblings, and never gave me an allowance or lunch/lunch money. Siblings got it. They saw I was an ugly freak without a chin and treated me like garbage. Fuck them. Fuck humanity.
@suigin thoughts bhai?

Very true, the DSM is their bible
I got several labels actually

look into tulpa maxxing. I never made much progress in it and gave up cause couldn't risk schizo maxxing. but I did do various rituals years back and occasion maybe 1/10 rituals would hear a voice, possibly had a few conversations with spirits(not certain if it was just an illusion)

I can somwhat relate to schizoids, however i wonder how much of it is simply the result from being execluded from social interactions for all my life.

Very true, the DSM is their bible
I got several labels actually
i think i made a mistake by generalizing. i said it because when i went to therapy i saw few good looking people and it made me feel quite disgusted. they probably went there to say that they feel this and that and according to how they said that they feel, they got prescribed medicine and labeled as a depressed, bipolar etc.

it's edgy, quirky and cool to have some kind of mental disorder nowadays, so why the hell not go search for the symptoms for those conditions and go talk to a therapist how you feel. oh look what a coincidence i'm a bipolar teehee.

tip:
when you see a whore you should tell her to go drink anti-depressants and birth control, it's literally their personality! :lul:

Im just shy,thats all..

i think i made a mistake by generalizing. i said it because when i went to therapy i saw few good looking people and it made me feel quite disgusted. they probably went there to say that they feel this and that and according to how they said that they feel, they got prescribed medicine and labeled as a depressed, bipolar etc.

it's edgy, quirky and cool to have some kind of mental disorder nowadays, so why the hell not go search for the symptoms for those conditions and go talk to a therapist how you feel. oh look what a coincidence i'm a bipolar teehee.

tip:
when you see a whore you should tell her to go drink anti-depressants and birth control, it's literally their personality! :lul:

View attachment 437566
Well lots of girls have attachment problems because of unavailable fathers so if a girl says she has been professionally diagnosed with bpd im running away lol

But yeah psychiatry has become a complete meme

look into tulpa maxxing. I never made much progress in it and gave up cause couldn't risk schizo maxxing. but I did do various rituals years back and occasion maybe 1/10 rituals would hear a voice, possibly had a few conversations with spirits(not certain if it was just an illusion)
Sounds hard and have heard of some really horrifying experiences with that, plus I would rather not give myself self-induced schizophrenia

schizoids are cool, im schizotypal sadly, its made up meme shit paper of diagnosis tho
Oh yeeeah, I forgot fuark

This whore is schizotypical apparently.

View: https://youtu.be/-dt4L1-yGz8

View: https://youtu.be/mp0xojrRNZE

Despite schizotypicals being described as loners who prefer to keep their distance from others and are uncomfortable being in relationships, having flat emotions or limited or inappropriate emotional responses, persistent and excessive social anxiety, this whore has a whole circle of friends, is very expressive and smiley and good at socializing, not to mention, all of her videos are literally just her trying on lingeries and underwear. She has an onlyfans too

lmao this is what a mentally ill foid looks like I guess :feelsclown:

Oh yeeeah, I forgot fuark

This whore is schizotypical apparently.

View: https://youtu.be/-dt4L1-yGz8

View: https://youtu.be/mp0xojrRNZE

Despite schizotypicals being described as loners who prefer to keep their distance from others and are uncomfortable being in relationships, having flat emotions or limited or inappropriate emotional responses, persistent and excessive social anxiety, this whore has a whole circle of friends, is very expressive and smiley and good at socializing, not to mention, all of her videos are literally just her trying on lingeries and underwear. She has an onlyfans too

lmao this is what a mentally ill foid looks like I guess :feelsclown:

jewpills made me unable to express emotions

21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN

jewpills made me unable to express emotions
Is that a side effect or is that what your doctor wants? Why would your jewpills make you unable to express emotions if that's already a symptom of schizotypical personality disorder

Is that a side effect or is that what your doctor wants? Why would your jewpills make you unable to express emotions if that's already a symptom of schizotypical personality disorder
like before therapy i could become high emotional and my voice was much expressive i think, tho i did it rarely and unappropriately

like before therapy i could become high emotional and my voice was much expressive i think, tho i did it rarely and unappropriately
Did your therapist prescrie you jewpills? Or do you mean your psychiatrist

I’m SPD but I’m not asexual, it’s quite the opposite. Other than that being SPD is boring.