Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I envy richfags

PureImagination

PureImagination

I want a Girlfriend so bad it drives me crazy
★★★★★
I was born into a poor immigrant family in germany, my father is a idiot who never went to college or atleast did an apprenticeship and worked illegaly at his brothers Restaurant while receiving welfare checks. We never had anything of real value and money was always tight somehow.

Through school i've always witnessed the lives of my classmates and how easy it was for them. They don't habe to pull a lie out of their ass when someone asks them what their father's working as, they get to wear nice clothes and get everything paid for by their parents, from their drivers license to their first car, everything is set up for them.

Some dumb bitch i worked with during a internship, talked about her living in a big house and getting everything paid for by daddy like it was the most normal thing in the world, my Supervisor there also kept ranting about his son overusing the whirlpool in his house and all the workers there seemed to be way richer than me.

My Dad had all opportunites and still managed to fuxk it up and if thats not enough he also had to birth 5 incel babies so that he vould get more government money or idk what this nigger thought of that Idea

Last edited:
Yes, I envy rich people too...

It's like having sex with a foid who is attracted to you. A distant dream.

Let's start a big expropriating class struggle movement boyos

They'll pay for their actions.

I envy anyone who's not poor TBH. Normies will never understand what it's like to truly be impoverished.

I want to throw richniggers into a blazing fire.

theyll burn in hell anyway

My family are poor losers too. I believe poor people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, to not spread the poverty and misery

I never understood parents who get children because of child money. The child/childs is gonna cost way more than what you get from the government

Being raised in a poor family and growing up to be a loser are inseparable

Let's start a big expropriating class struggle movement boyos

They'll pay for their actions.
Really the french are the only ones with the balls to do this.

Really the french are the only ones with the balls to do this.
Problem is that people now are more focused on lgbt rights, feminism and shiet rather than things that really matter