Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I envy NT normshits so much

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
My entire life when I'd tell people about things that happen to me they'd give me a surprised face.
My entire life the simplest of things for normshits would make me go through mental breakdowns.

To this day I am a sperg, fuck normshits. I wish I was sane.

I sometimes wished I was just another sheep with everyone else TBH. Seriously there's nothing good about being High IQ and introverted if you don't fit in anywhere.

I sometimes wished I was just another sheep with everyone else TBH. Seriously there's nothing good about being High IQ and introverted if you don't fit in anywhere.
yes man
in the end the normies are the ones laughing at me, all this wisdom does nothing to help my suffering.

yes man
in the end the normies are the ones laughing at me, all this wisdom does nothing to help my suffering.
Tell me about it, alot of the great minds throughout history died as lonely virgins. I don't care if I'm a low IQ thug if I can just fit in and be apart of something. Alot of my hobbies are unpopular and even within the communities of said hobbies, no one wants to befriend me. Makes me very sad. :cryfeels:

We’re sheep when it actually counts, no amount of reddit style nihilism and intellectual skepticism:soy: is gonna change the fact you’re naturally a naive pushover

I am a foreign species to NT normies. I like the intro to Mr Bean, he falls out of a space ship onto the street, that is what my life is.