Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I envy low inhibitioned posters.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am a pussy behind the keyboard and avoid confrontations even on here: I envy that they can express themselves freely and openly while I try to act the least offensive as possible to others.

I am unable to stand for myself and arguments send me into distress: @curryboy420, how do you do it? :fuk:

The only one who knows who you actually are is the fed watching you. No one would actually care if you lost an argument as long as you win the next one and get your credibility back

Who cares man come on you can say whatever you want

I want to say a lot of things but can't cuz forum rules

I mean, we are strangers. You can say whatever you want, if someone gets mad then fk em.

be honest to yourself and you should have nothing to fear from anyone. What are they gonna do call me an incel? :feelskek::feelsPop:
I dont go seeking fights, i do my best to avoid drama but i wont capitulate from my principles and beliefs. conviction is the key brocel. Mean what you say, say what you mean that type of philosophy. I try to live by it.