Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy college cels

R

righteouscel

-
You guys are most likely gonna escape inceldom and be able to betabuxx and live comfortably while we have to bust ass and be poor our whole life all while having no pussy

Nigga I'm not betabuxxing for any whore.

I dont envy any incel

Youngcels like me have it so much worse because society overall is against us plus it will be harder to ascend plus its hard to make friends nowdays because too many men are chasing pussy
I wish I was in college tbh but it's too late tho

College is a scam if you’re paying tuition or student loans

College is a scam if you’re paying tuition or student loans
This.

Until the waning years of one's prime / going right into middle age, most of what you make after taxes and rent goes to the loans.

I am on track to finish paying sometime in my 40s.

By that point, others will have had savings to think about buying a house, investing, betabuxxing, etc.--at the time that I will have finally broken even.

Last edited:
The only betabuxxing sub 5s can do now, if you even manage to wealthmaxx enough to be able to (not guaranteed just by getting a degree), is with post-wall sub 4 landwhales, who will end up leeching off of you and cheating with some normie either way; cucked as fuck to me. :feelsjuice:

trade spots with me all day everyday, I dont mind at all. Just do 18 credit workload while volunteering three times a week, no friends, poor, come do it dude.

I want to neet so badly