Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I enjoy troons invading foids activities

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
I don't give a fuck about single female "sport" or any other meme activity or "hobby", but hearing about trannies fucking up whores in their own spaces is music to me. They fucking deserve it and vI'm all for it. Cumdumpster have been invading male spaces to a point that this place is the only one left free of cucks, so they deserve the taste of their own medicine. It's also funny that mentally il men without dicks are still more capable than foids - 1000th proof that only thing foids are good for a being sex slaves for men.

JFL at cuckservative and simps getting mad at this. Foids destroy everything they touch, but they get mad when it's done to them. Foids deserve nothing, but pain and suffering.

it's funny because they vote for it to happen :feelskek:

Foids asked for troons to be included in their sports. Now the troons are mopping up the floor with the foids :feelskek: :lul:

they wanted it, rather troons ruin foid fun and not games the autistic like, rip MTG

Thats so fucking based. Now we can just beat foids (legally)