Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"i enjoy the idea of my wife fucking other men"

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
Wife

Being a cuck shoulda be considered mental illness

jfl at the reply by the used up roastie whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine having a vested interest in being married to betabux so you can make sure he gets betacucked. I hate these dumb foids.

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

JFL the state of society in 2019.

Anyone noticed the encouraging reply by the foid "expert" ?

I’m really trying to put myself in a situation where I would be ok, or turned on even, by witnessing another man (usually better looking) violating my wife, and she enjoys it immensely. It has to be mental illness, or being raised by a dysfunctional single mom that causes this kind of blight to infect someone’s mind. The funny thing is, this is uniquely a western world thing, they’re putting something in the water supply to make men absolute cucks, there has to be.

I’m really trying to put myself in a situation where I would be ok, or turned on even, by witnessing another man (usually better looking) violating my wife, and she enjoys it immensely. It has to be mental illness, or being raised by a dysfunctional single mom that causes this kind of blight to infect someone’s mind. The funny thing is, this is uniquely a western world thing, they’re putting something in the water supply to make men absolute cucks, there has to be.

cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish

I'd shove this in his cucked skull tbh

Stilleto

What the fuck is it with these guys. Is it nice to see your wife getting FUCKED by another man? What the fuck is wrong with them.

Volcel if you wouldn't cuck over a soyboy (assuming he had an attractive gf)

the reply by the feemale Anna Potter is RAGE inducing. I'm really curious if she would think its so great if she found out her husband was cheating on her with younger women and his rationalization was "muh fantasies!"

something went wrong in their brains. i get disgusted reading about this crap.

Either masochism or too much s0y

look at roastie commenting `thats it awesome` lol jfl at this cuck and jfl at fucked cucked western society

99% an inceltears user.

"Hahahaha stupid incels you're so obsessed with cuckoldry"