Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I enjoy seeing others suffer

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
when I was younger I had access to toddlers and I would often bully them whenever adults were gone, usually non physically but sometimes I would push them or pinch them, but usually I would just snatch their toy away or call them mean words or turn off the TV show they were watching. :feelsmusic: I’d do this to test their limits, see far how the kid can take before crying. When I did this it kinda made me feel like sid from toy story:feelshaha: This makes me feel powerful
1020730_1336225299110_full-1.jpg

Online, since I don’t talk to girls irl, whenever I gain a girl’s trust (somehow) to show me what they look like, I manipulate it and call them fat or too skinny. Girls are very conscious about their body weight and eating disorders are very common amongst them so it’s good to make them feel terrible about themselves, and rightfully so, if they’re gonna mock me for something that I have no control over (being black, my height, my face, etc) then I should mock them at the very least for something they DO have control over. :feelsthink:

youre a nigger so you see others as objects to act upon

just in the same way that little babies dont know where you are if you put your hands over your face, niggers cant tell if something is a person or not because their brains are not as developed

Seeing foids and normies in suffering just makes my day a little better.

Based

If I ever get a gf, oh boy am I gonna have fun with her:feelsohh:

and I’m not just talking in the sexual sense:society:
At this point in life if I ever had a gf I’d probably beat the shit out of her weekly

i enjoy seeing women suffer and enjoy contributing to it. you can do a lot of damage messaging fat foids or homeless foids (promising them wealth)

I like to call them ugly cunts and tell them to kill themselves online

Young Lit Forever Rich Crip Nigga

Same, enjoying seeing this. It helps to balance out things by seeing others perfect families/couples suffering and crying. Seen postings of some with kids in the hospital with covid. Asking for prayers lol. :feelshaha:

If I had a girlfriend I would rape her multiple times a day everyday of the year in my basement dungeon while she is chained up (in GTA 5)

sometimes i think too nice to be on this site:feelsseriously: