Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I enjoy rotting alone too much

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Every experience going out to bars I've hated. Trying to ascend and failing fuck that shit. Just let me rot indoors talk to no one and fal and drink. Subhuman life.

I actually like rotting on here because I don't have to deal with being mogged or being bullied by normtards.

1725580758344f

Same, I just wanna commit suicide but everyone keeps saying study work and improve yourself, lol. Just let me rot and die.

Every experience going out to bars I've hated. Trying to ascend and failing fuck that shit. Just let me rot indoors talk to no one and fal and drink. Subhuman life.
good except drink. Never gonna damage my brain more than it is for a false pleasure.

High IQ. Shit made me even more mentally ill.
i smoked weed for like 7 months and i got so fucked up. now im a schizocel in top of all the shit i already got.

i smoked weed for like 7 months and i got so fucked up. now im a schizocel in top of all the shit i already got.
I've had some bad episodes especially with those pens man. Literal hallucinations. Not good. I def don't smoke weed as much anymore.

I've had some bad episodes especially with those pens man. Literal hallucinations. Not good. I def don't smoke weed as much anymore.
one time i sucked on a weed pen for like 30 seconds total in hits. i was almost hallucinating and my heart was beating so fast i thought i was gonna die and i yelled a normie for an ambulance. fucked up shit man

one time i sucked on a weed pen for like 30 seconds total in hits. i was almost hallucinating and my heart was beating so fast i thought i was gonna die and i yelled a normie for an ambulance. fucked up shit man
Shit was not made to be 90 percent plus