Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Enjoy Feeling Disconcerted

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I don't mean this to brag, so don't take this the wrong way.

There are 3 sluts I could fuck, and every once in a while, the thought enters my mind. And then I realize: What's the point?

All of them are hoe-ish. I think about the physical benefits, and they seem sort of attractive, but then I think about what it would emotionally entail. Being tied down to some girl who has already experienced numerous things with other men. Getting dragged into the lifestyle of being completely dependent on alcohol and weed. What the fuck is the point?

At least when I sit here, I feel strong and grounded. When I think about getting dragged into supporting some hoe, and even dedicating my life to her just for some cheap sex and drugs/alcohol, I feel extremely weak: Literally depressed. What the fuck is the point of being with a girl if I don't even love her? Just for sex? It makes me feel uneasy, to tell you the truth. And it's impossible for me to love a whore, at least in a romantic way. When I used to hang around these people I felt no sort of connection whatsoever.

So, I do feel much better feeling disconcerted. At least what I say here is genuine. Dedicating my life to some whore just to be able to stick my dick into a used up hole of someone I don't even love would be totally disingenuine. I'd rather be fueled by my anger of the injustice of the world than let it all go just to be with some slut.

Volcels are NOT allowed

tcd8JTR.gif

@sergeantincel

_incelinside said:
Volcels are NOT allowed

tcd8JTR.gif

@sergeantincel

Yes they are and if this is too offensive then I'll simply reword it. My point isn't to brag but just to show the pointlessness in it all. There's no point in being with a woman you don't love.

ItheIthe said:
Yes they are and if this is too offensive then I'll simply reword it. My point isn't to brag but just to show the pointlessness in it all. There's no point in being with a woman you don't love.

LOL at having the luxury to choose to be with a WOMAN let alone a woman you love. Don't insult us please

_incelinside said:
LOL at having the luxury to choose to be with a WOMAN let alone a woman you love. Don't insult us please

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with you OP

How can you even believe in love if you are blackpilled LMAO?