Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I enjoy being a man. Men are god's gift to this shitty world. We fucking created everything. What have women ever done?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Everything. Philosophy, Science, Maths, Technology, Architecture, Literature, Art, Psychology, Biology, Astronomy, Chemistry, Physics, Religion, Politics, Sports, Entertainment in general, Theatre & drama, Military, Law, etc. etc.

WE FUCKING CREATED CIVILIZATION. THESE FUCKING UNGRATEFUL SPOILED WHORES SHOULD THANK US INSTEAD OF HATING US
Feminism and women's rights was the biggest mistake ever. And we allowed it.

Don't care what sjws and leftist media says. Men are superiour to women in every way possible
We should not be ashamed of our gender because of what feminist cunts have to say. We have many great role models, and as a man it feels good that we have endless male role models to pick and choose from. What have women? Almost nothing. Sometimes you gotta feel sorry for poor dumb roasties, They are pretty fucking worthless to be honest. What have they invented? Choclate chip cookies? Are you fucking kidding me?

Female inventions/discoveries pale in comparison to what men have achived(like 99% was made and created by men btw)

I am proud of my gender and what my gender has achived. I am proud of being a man. We are gods
We create and destroy. Women can only destroy. Men have loyalty, honour, pride, courage, creativity, intelligence, and strenght.
Enough with this misandric propaganda that the west shits out 24/7 .

THIS WORLD OWES MEN EVERYTHING.
I am not ashamed of being a man. Fuck off roastie

women invented degeneracy

women only weaken nations, but we keep them around to have kids obviously

If we can defeat nw reaper, im in

Women undo what men have done

Who is we? Are you a normie? :feelshmm:

If we can defeat nw reaper, im in
You already can cuck the reaper is just costs a lot of money. Fin minoxidil and hair transplants effectively eliminate baldness.

Didn’t say there’s no side effects or complications, but you can be not bald if you really want to and have lots of money.

women have made good art. in terms of science and inventions yeah more male dominated. even art is male dominated but i do like some female artists