Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Egged a foids house last Halloween

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
Last halloween i egged a foids house who lives in my area i kinda knew her since she used to bully an old truecel friend of mine who killed himself she`s a vile cunt and i felt so good egging her house with 8 raw eggs that i had stashed for weeks i will do it again this halloween possibly even film it and post on here

6sje3w.gif

Very based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
If you record it and post it on here, tag me in the thread

Use rotten eggs this time

Last halloween i egged a foids house who lives in my area i kinda knew her since she used to bully an old truecel friend of mine who killed himself she`s a vile cunt and i felt so good egging her house with 8 raw eggs that i had stashed for weeks i will do it again this halloween possibly even film it and post on here

I would like to see it, like that video where brocel spilled water on the roof of his apartment lol

Kids used to always egg my house just because they hated me for no reason

You can buy a delivery of dogshit to her house https://www.shitexpress.com/

Yeah i`ll store them for months before hand

Don't do that.

You'll end up wishing you didn't.

They will explode in your hand as you throw them, and you end up wearing the rottenness, not your target.

Throw molotovs too since she is a bully