Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I edited a 100x better version of myself with Faceapp and tried Tinder, got 0 matches

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I raised myself from a 3 to a 7 with facemorphing, the final product barely even resembles me, maybe he could be a far off cousin. Then I swiped until the app told me there was nobody left in my area. Still got 0 matches. If this idealized version of myself can't even get a match, how am I ever supposed to stand a chance? I looked up Tinder match statistics and Google says "Men have a .6% match rate with the majority of those likes coming from gay or bisexual men". So the average male has more like a .1% chance to get a match from a woman and men like us have a .00000001% chance.

never fucking began

It's either because it looks fake, foids arent that dumb.

"Men have a .6% match rate with the majority of those likes coming from gay or bisexual men". So the average male has more like a .1% chance to get a match from a woman and men like us have a .00000001% chance.
damn bro. But why would some of those .6% men be MATCHING with other men? cause that only happens if you like the other person too? Maybe they are also gay or bi, which means, if you divide 6 by 3 (straight, gay, bisexual) then that means that straight men will have a .2% chance to get a match with a woman. And that's for average looking guys.
it is beyond over for us. I was on Tinder for 2 years and got ZERO MATCHES

Brutally over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back