Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dumped a man for not meeting my bare minimum expectations

string this whore on a tree (in vidya)

she broke up with him because he didn't buy her flowers... yes, she was just looking for some oofie doofie to buy shit for her

Foids entitlement knows no limit.

She's probably missing out a lot of details and making herself sound better than she actually is, when she talks of only doing the things he wanted to do, how do we know he wasn't asking her if they should do something else or if she was lying to him in the moment.

Also, look at this lovely comment about equality and personality.

Last edited:
Divorced Mom
Didn't meet my standards

Foids are so fucking entitled stupid used up cunt is demanding shit :lul: :lul:

He is a teacher and I work in technology, so there was a VAST difference in our salaries.
This is the root cause

You pretty much see this behavior in all women though. They all want gifts and money from the men they date - even if they don't give their men gifts or anything like that. If you'd confront them about this, they'd say that its a man's duty to provide and do nice things like this to a woman.

These same women are feminists btw. They talk day and night about how gender roles are oppressive and how they hate them, but at the same time subject men to those same old traditional gender roles, all the while parading that they are strong and independent and whatever.

Its also noteworthy that she took a swing at the fact that he makes less money than her. She still thinks, somewhere back in her hypergamic lizard brain, that men are supposed to make more than her for them to be "worthy" of dating her. So there's that. She must truly believe in equality.

She genuinely doesn't deserve a man. Any man for that matter. She only dates for the validation that men bring to her - not because she wants to connect with a person.

I am not reading this it's longer than the dictionary

I could get laid for 80 dollars with a prostitute and she's spending that on a spa wtf
She's probably missing out a lot of details and making herself sound better than she actually is, when she talks of only doing the things he wanted to do, how do we know he wasn't asking her if they should do something else or if she was lying to him in the moment.

View attachment 1294955

dnr total femshit death

"divorced mom"

It's "mother", not "mom". I'm so tired of the constant infantilization and emotional blackmail.

This is a fine example of looksmatched couples you see out there.

She expects to be showered in gifts but she doesn't explain why she thinks she deserves it. It's not like she's doing the same for him too.

Let this be a clue to you young dumbasses here that will eventually ascend and what I am talking about here is never share your true opinions on politics or anything else that’s important with the woman you want to have in your life.

They lack maturity and emotional depth and so simply cannot handle differences of opinion with grace.

This will inevitably always lead to her dumping you for an aloof Chad that only cares about using her for the one thing which she is good for which is sex and Chad simply isn’t interested in having a meeting of the minds with a creature that which is barely above the IQ level of a functional retard.

Seriously this makes me remember my best friend in the community @Todd Thundercock’s old YouTube streams with his own polyamorous BPD whore ex online lover Rowan a.k.a Roni “Little Boots” Gannon and as you can all imagine even though she had Todd all to herself, as well a main handsome tallfag, middle eastern prince looking boyfriend named Jordan, (whom she would cuck by fucking other guys all the time especially some big dicked Paki late at night in the back of his or her car) she still wasn’t satisfied with all her army of men so very quickly amassed for herself an army of YouTube simps, orbiters and hangers on the likes of which were the very severely mentally ill Henry Claymore, with an equally disturbing icon of a very ugly incel looking man who I suspected strongly was a self image with an extremely punchable face and then there was this delusional nigger named Adam who Rowan had convinced that she was going to allow him to breed her and produce some halfbreed nigger babies for him and there were of course plenty of others.

Anyway getting to my point…

These lonely men finally had a cute girl to talk to regularly.

Well actually two of them since Rowan’s friend and female roommate Alex would sometimes talk to them as well but anyway the guys had these relatively attractive females to talk to finally and how did they spend their precious time?

They talked to these retarded Foids about the shittiest most god awful fucking boring faggoty goddamned subject imaginable.

Can you guess what that subject is boys?

Yes that’s right.

It was politics.

NEVER do this with foids if you ever want or actually do get a chance at ascension.

You’re a self defeating, self destructive idiotic fucking moron of the highest order if you do.

Save that boring bullshit for your fellow men.

For fuck’s sakes!!

Last edited:
Currently i'm afraid I'm not bored enough to read this whole wall of text from some old hag whore trying to excuse her hypergamy, but thanks for sharing anyways OP :feelsYall:

Let this be a clue to you young dumbasses here that will eventually ascend and what I am talking about here is never share your true opinions on politics or anything else that’s important with the woman you want to have in your life.

They lack maturity and emotional depth and so simply cannot handle differences of opinion with grace.

This will inevitably always lead to her dumping you for an aloof Chad that only cares about using her for the one thing which she is good for which is sex and Chad simply isn’t interested in having a meeting of the minds with a creature that which is barely above the IQ level of a functional retard.

Seriously this makes me remember my best friend in the community @Todd Thundercock’s old YouTube streams with his own polyamorous BPD whore ex online lover Rowan a.k.a Roni “Little Boots” Gannon and as you can all imagine even though she had Todd all to herself, as well a main handsome tallfag, middle eastern prince looking boyfriend named Jordan, (whom she would cuck by fucking other guys all the time especially some big dicked Paki late at night in the back of his or her car) she still wasn’t satisfied with all her army of men so very quickly amassed for herself an army of YouTube simps, orbiters and hangers on the likes of which were the very ill Henry Claymore, with an equally disturbing icon of a very ugly incel looking man who I suspected strongly was a self image and then there was this delusional nigger named Adam who Rowan had convinced that she was going to allow him to breed her and produce some halfbreed nigger babies for him and there were of course plenty of others.

Anyway getting to my point…

These lonely men finally had a cute girl to talk to regularly.

Well actually two of them since Rowan’s friend and female roommate Alex would sometimes talk to them as well but anyway the guys had these relatively attractive females to talk to finally and how did they spend their precious time?

They talked to these retarded Foids about the shittiest most god awful fucking boring faggoty goddamned subject imaginable.

Can you guess what that subject is boys?

Yes that’s right.

It was politics.

NEVER do this with foids if you ever want or actually do get a chance at ascension.

You’re a self defeating, self destructive idiotic fucking moron of the highest order if you do.

Save that boring bullshit for your fellow men.

For fuck’s sakes!!
Fun fact nobody cares about:

Rowan made an obvious bullshit video virtue signaling about George Floyd when that happened. Jordan called her out on it and told her she was fake and to take it down. Supposedly that was the final straw which led to Rowan demanding Jordan pay rent while not living with her, and openly cucking him.

I avoided all political talk with them because I don't talk politics with anyone besides gibsmedats, I want minorities to get away from me and Trump trolling back in the day. Besides, political talk with Alex would be the purest torture. She was radfem as it gets.

Fun fact nobody cares about:

Rowan made an obvious bullshit video virtue signaling about George Floyd when that happened. Jordan called her out on it and told her she was fake and to take it down. Supposedly that was the final straw which led to Rowan demanding Jordan pay rent while not living with her, and openly cucking him.

I avoided all political talk with them because I don't talk politics with anyone besides gibsmedats, I want minorities to get away from me and Trump trolling back in the day. Besides, political talk with Alex would be the purest torture. She was radfem as it gets.
I had a lot of fun experimenting with Alex seeing how far I could go with exposing her to our true radical pro Hitler views but being extremely careful and gentle about it seeing how far I could skirt the line until she’d blow a gasket and go into a full blown libtarded cat 5 chimp out at me. :feelskek:

To her credit she amazingly never did though I think she did onetime give myself and everyone listening a prissy little lecture about how her views are morally superior to our hu-white sue-praymuhcyst ones and how though she supposedly respected everyone’s opinion she didn’t want to hear any opinions like that which differed from her own. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
never share your true opinions on politics or anything else that’s important with the woman you want to have in your life.

The same women who want their opinion to be taken seriously are the same people who made "LGBT for Palestine" posters and walked the streets. Words can't express how profoundly stupid you need to be to even entertain the thought that anyone from the middle east would put up with even the slightest amount of lgbt bullshit that we do in the west.

D1532367 2de3 41a5 9951 31b77799

CMYocqXUAAArUBe

Sharing your well informed opinions with people who believe in nonsensical ideas will only lead to ostracization.

The same women who want their opinion to be taken seriously are the same people who made "LGBT for Palestine" posters and walked the streets. Words can't express how profoundly stupid you need to be to even entertain the thought that anyone from the middle east would put up with even the slightest amount of lgbt bullshit that we do in the west.

View attachment 1297737

View attachment 1297739

Sharing your well informed opinions with people who believe in nonsensical ideas will only lead to ostracization.
"queers for palestine" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You couldve just posted the thread title and nothing else and i'd still be able to guess that this foid is broken in some way (divorced mom)

Welcome to the world where men arent good enough and women are somehow perfect angels JFL

View attachment 1297737

View attachment 1297739

:feelshaha:

standards = no opinions if sub5s

TwoXRetards is a sub filled of bitter loser foids who are very bitter in life because Chad would not fuck them. JFL.

These foids are insects that should be crushed.

Also the funny thing is she will blame his personality but we all know it's the looks. She talks about how he is ugly but she moved past that. Chad would have fucked her day 1 and Chad could say anything to her and she would just smile like the mindless retard she is. Hypocritical two faced foid.

View attachment 1294955
She is right, *Chads* will dump a woman simply because her boobs might not be perfect. 100% accurate there. For a Chad a foid must be early 20s, immaculate BMI, perfect skin (or always putting on makeup), and modest. Even then, when you're old you get discarded (like Dicaprio does).

Also the funny thing is she will blame his personality but we all know it's the looks. She talks about how he is ugly but she moved past that. Chad would have fucked her day 1 and Chad could say anything to her and she would just smile like the mindless retard she is. Hypocritical two faced foid.
she DID blame his looks. She blames herself for giving him a shot due to his personality

TwoXRetards is a sub filled of bitter loser foids who are very bitter in life because Chad would not fuck them. JFL.

These foids are insects that should be crushed.
I think most modern women down to their core are pretty TwoXChromosomes

giga over for sex havers, they can’t even get single moms anymore

foid entitlement knows literally no bounds. She has near zero appeal for most men (apart from having a hole). She's old, divorced, and probably has a double digit body count, yet STILL expects men to fund her vanity spa days and act like chads in shining armor for her, when she's essentially worthless. This is what being an incel saves you from.

Peak stupidity and femoid greed.

foid entitlement knows literally no bounds. She has near zero appeal for most men (apart from having a hole). She's old, divorced, and probably has a double digit body count, yet STILL expects men to fund her vanity spa days and act like chads in shining armor for her, when she's essentially worthless. This is what being an incel saves you from.
Anyone that tries to marry her:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1jv0aZV0U

You pretty much see this behavior in all women though. They all want gifts and money from the men they date - even if they don't give their men gifts or anything like that. If you'd confront them about this, they'd say that its a man's duty to provide and do nice things like this to a woman.

These same women are feminists btw. They talk day and night about how gender roles are oppressive and how they hate them, but at the same time subject men to those same old traditional gender roles, all the while parading that they are strong and independent and whatever.

Its also noteworthy that she took a swing at the fact that he makes less money than her. She still thinks, somewhere back in her hypergamic lizard brain, that men are supposed to make more than her for them to be "worthy" of dating her. So there's that. She must truly believe in equality.

She genuinely doesn't deserve a man. Any man for that matter. She only dates for the validation that men bring to her - not because she wants to connect with a person.
Why coddle a woman with gifts when she would give passionate, unconditional sex to handsome men? I dislike betabuxxing. Women just don't see us as sexy enough to get frisky with, they only see us as sentient wallets.

If women are attracted to you, you need to do nothing but exist.

Thus, if you need to do more than exist, it is at best, your turn.

The post basically goes:

I got railed by men from apps after divorced

I started dating the best one that would give me commitment despite not being attracted to him

He wasn't even good for paying for technical luxuries so I quit the relationship

She is right, *Chads* will dump a woman simply because her boobs might not be perfect. 100% accurate there. For a Chad a foid must be early 20s, immaculate BMI, perfect skin (or always putting on makeup), and modest. Even then, when you're old you get discarded (like Dicaprio does).
boo hoo