Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Dropped Out of Middle School

earming

earming

Officer
I didn't drop out of college. I didn't even drop out of high school. I dropped out of MIDDLE SCHOOL. Not out of anxiety. But because I'm profoundly RETARDED. I think everyone here has at least made it to college. Roast me in the comments for being so stupid because I deserve to be bullied until my will to life falters and I rightfully put my body in the ground as that is what God has ordained for me. :p

It's not your fault. It is because of the cards you were dealt at birth. Your brain is mogged by most. Which makes you, a braincel.

if you've had a job and or you've kissed or fucked a toilet you mog me

It's not your fault. You didn't ask for this. You deserved to be loved.
you'd think left wing liberals would come and rescue you, but how could they help this marginalized demographic when they refuse to acknowledge the fundamental inequalizor

I didn't drop out of college. I didn't even drop out of high school. I dropped out of MIDDLE SCHOOL. Not out of anxiety. But because I'm profoundly RETARDED. I think everyone here has at least made it to college. Roast me in the comments for being so stupid because I deserve to be bullied until my will to life falters and I rightfully put my body in the ground as that is what God has ordained for me. :p
Brutal

It's not your fault. You didn't ask for this. You deserved to be loved.
you'd think left wing liberals would come and rescue you, but how could they help this marginalized demographic when they refuse to acknowledge the fundamental inequalizor
youre right, theyd only rescue a foid that was in my circumstances.
It's not your fault. It is because of the cards you were dealt at birth. Your brain is mogged by most. Which makes you, a braincel.
:feelsaww:
thank you, this is more kindness than a normie has ever given me

That's not a issue here buddy, i hope life isn't too difficult for you

It's not your fault you're retarded