Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dropped off my life trajectory so hard in my teenage years

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I had so much potential and now it's gone down the drain. I had everything going for me except appearance but I didn't give a fuck at the time. People say life is predetermined and I agree but i honestly feel like how my life turned out is still a bit puzzling. Im gonna try to take control of my life anyways and try my best to reverse all my mistakes. I'm sure people here can relate since a lot aren't just ugly and have a lot of mental issues.

no potential for your face

Fakecel trait if you legit had a "promising future"

Fakecel trait if you legit had a "promising future"
promising compared to now. I know many people who have been in worse positions and they hustled to compensate for past failures and existing issues. I partly have myself to blame but yea if i had looks and to a lesser extent, NT, i wouldn't be where i am rn

So fucking true, man.
I feel like it’s completely over at 18.

So fucking true, man.
I feel like it’s completely over at 18.
Yea, if you don't get your shit together before then, it's over. Nobody your age is waiting for you to catch up since they have their own commitments and responsibilities. Also, most of your social skills develop during your teen years, so any delay means it'll take ages to catch up which always results in impatience and further stagnation.