Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I dropped my dinner next to some Stacies on the subway train

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
Women never sit next to me on public transport but sometimes I sit next to them just for a laugh. This morning on my way to work I took a seat next to two 19 year old Stacies. My breakfast hadn't settled right and I could feel one of them hot rancid morning farts asking to be let out. Normally I'd try to maintain a degree of social docorum and let her rip as soon as I stepped off the train but today I thought 'what the hell?' and released my foul sulphuric air biscuit into the packed carriage. The Stacies knew it was me and were visibly distressed by the incident. I celebrated my pathetically minor win with a cheeky smile all the way from the station to the office.

Women never sit next to me on public transport but sometimes I sit next to them just for a laugh. This morning on my way to work I took a seat next to two 19 year old Stacies. My breakfast hadn't settled right and I could feel one of them hot rancid morning farts asking to be let out. Normally I'd try to maintain a degree of social docorum and let her rip as soon as I stepped off the train but today I thought 'what the hell?' and released my foul sulphuric air biscuit into the packed carriage. The Stacies knew it was me and were visibly distressed by the incident. I celebrated my pathetically minor win with a cheeky smile all the way from the station to the office.
22578.jpg

NOICE! Yukiko laugh

Seems fake af but based if u did it tbh

HERO OF THE DAY AWARD