Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I Dress Like this for Myself Teehee!"

then she goes to a club gets drunk wearing her tight clothes and complains that someone raped her

then she goes to a club gets drunk wearing her tight clothes and complains that someone raped her
"rapes"

As in:

"I went to a club 80% naked and purposely drank myself into oblivion around a bunch of drunken horny men hoping that an 8/10+ would be the 26th man to ravage my vagina, but it was only a 6/10 so I'm gonna complain about 'rape'"

Teehee I'm wearing makeup for myself. This makes no sense, the entire purpose of makeup is to make yourself look better to other people, these bitches aren't wearing makeup when they are relaxing at home but they wear it when they go out.

Whores being whores. I wish they all just died.

Guys do this to. The "I lift for myself" cope.

All the other shit the cunt tweets too... Idk man I just want to kill this whore so fucking bad. I want to acidface it and slowly cut its throat open. I just fucking want it to die a slow painful death so bad. I could die a happy man if I could personally remove this piece of shit slut from existence.

Guys do this to. The "I lift for myself" cope.
To be fair there are benefits of gymcelling besides making yourself more attractive (or thinking you're making yourself more attractive lol). This is not true of wearing make-up or dressing provocatively.

To be fair there are benefits of gymcelling besides making yourself more attractive (or thinking you're making yourself more attractive lol). This is not true of wearing make-up or dressing provocatively.
That's true.

Don’t understand the female mind enough to tell if that is satire. But whats making me believe it is, is the fact that there are women posting them selves in slutty clothing in the replies lol

7E39EC8A 94B8 4F9D 8D13 6CD9155AA43F